Wrightfan85's first and only "getting out of the card hobby sale"!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wrightfan85

Rookie
4.80 star(s)
After thinking for a while now, I've decided to sell the bulk of my collection. After 13 years of on and off collecting, I am now moving onto other things to collect. I am mostly selling but will trade for some things:

1. Signed HOF plaque postcards. This is the main thing I collect right now.

2. A 1992 Fleer Update Mike Piazza rookie. Have always wanted to this card but never had the opportunity.

I would like to thank you guys for helping me enjoy the hobby. I've made a lot of trades here and have had no problems at all.

Without further ado, here are the first cards "up for bids". It's small right now but will be uploading bigger stuff throughout the week.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

These are 4 2002 Fleer Flair Jersey Heights jersey cards. Clockwise we have Manny Ramirez (grey away swatch), Curt Schilling (white home swatch with purple stripe), Craig Biggio (black swatch), and Edgardo Alfonzo (black swatch). These were from a hot box that featured a jersey in every pack that I got for my 17th birthday. There are going to be more cards so I may combine the four jersey card lots if anyone is interested.

$7 DLVD or best offer.

More on the way tomorrow including jersey cards, bat cards, sets, and other "stuff".

Last edited:
Lep I think I only have one Wright card (and I'm keeping it) but I do have some Young Gems hockey rookies (I know I have Claude Giroux). I'll look for you as I sort through this.

Man, sorting through this stuff is gonna take longer then I thought. I may just have you guys ask me what stuff I have and I'll look. If I don't get enough interest, I may just take all this stuff and go another route (what route, I don't really know lol)

What do you have in the way of star/prospect RC's (all sports)?

Thanks
Kirby

I have a LOT of prospect rookies. Off the top of my head I have:
2002 Bowman Draft set (complete with Jason Stokes, Brian Dopriak and Dontrelle signed TTM)
2004 Bowman Draft partial set with Chris Lambert autograph chrome.
2005 Bowman draft almost complete set (or possibly complete, I can't remember at this moment) with auto rookie of Cliff Pennington
2006 Bowman Draft almost complete set with auto rookies of Pedro Beato and other common autos.
2007 Bowman Draft set almost complete with auto rookies of Hagadone, Luebke and others.
2008 Bowman Draft set almost complete with auto rookies of Wilmer Flores and Evan Frederickson
2009 Bowman Draft set almost complete with auto rookies of Tim Wheeler, Brad Boxberger, Tyler Matzek and more.
2010 Bowman Draft set nearly complete (only missing autos of Cito Culver, Ryan Bolden and Alex Wimmers).
2011 Bowman Draft partial set (no autos)

Pretty much the main things I can list now. I have more too but am taking a break looking through stuff (much more exhausting then I realized :p)

If you have a list of TTM autos handy, I would take a look at it. I'm not going to pay a whole lot for them, but if I like the price I will take the entire lot off of your hands.

If you have a list of TTM autos handy, I would take a look at it. I'm not going to pay a whole lot for them, but if I like the price I will take the entire lot off of your hands.

Sorry, no TTM's for sale (and I prefer to sell the 2002 BDP ttm's as part of the set.)

Almost forgot to mention that I have three duplicate HOF signed postcards that I am willing to trade for ones I need in my collection. Using SCG values for trade reference. They are:
Lee MacPhail (top right corner accidently scissored off :() SCG value is 35 but with the corner cut, I will put a 15 on it.
Dick Williams (SGC value is 50)
Duke Snider (SGC value is 40)

Will provide scans on request starting tomorrow as I have my main computer turned off for the day.