WTB an Eric Davis rookie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I need a 1985 Fleer #533 Eric Davis rookie card. I can remember when this was a pretty valuable card (at least to my limited budget at the time). If anybody has an extra one for sale please let me know a price delivered.

Thanks,

Bryon

Bryon,
I'll trade you one, you don't have to buy it, let me know what you are trading.

I have a thread in the baseball set builder's forum where I am looking for 1982 Donruss cards. Let me know if there is anything you want from that list.

I have a thread in the baseball set builder's forum where I am looking for 1982 Donruss cards. Let me know if there is anything you want from that list.

Don't really need anything there but you could just send me an equivalent amount in Griffey, Jr. if you want to. Post if you agree?

Don't really need anything there but you could just send me an equivalent amount in Griffey, Jr. if you want to. Post if you agree?

Brian, I am out of town but will be back on Saturday night. I will post up some Griffey cards then.

Thanks again my friend,

Bryon