WTB Cardinals Autos, GU, RCs, Inserts...Also HOF GU, Mid-end Autos, Star GUs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redbirdsfan

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello. I'm looking to buy lots of:

1. Current or retired Cardinals Autos and GU in Cardinals GU (no Pujols, Rasmus, Rolen, etc.). I'm especially interested in Cardinals HOFers
2. Non-Cardinal HOF GU (DiMaggio, Mantle, etc. is nice but will take low end in bulk prices too)
3. A few mid-tier star autos of non-Cardinals too if they're cheap enough.
4. Cardinals manufactured patches, leather nameplates, etc.
5. Cardinals inserts of star players and RCs (looking for cheap bulk...things to sell in 25/50 cent boxes at a profit)
6. Low-Mid end Bryce Harper, etc. RCs
7. Low end GU of established major league players if they're cheap
8. Common Whitey Herzog cards

I'm willing to buy in bulk to save you time and ebay fees but will be looking for prices that reflect those advantages.
I'd prefer a list with prices or an idea of %BV you're looking for, but I'm willing to look at buckets as long as you're good with the price range described above.

Thanks a bunch for your time and PLMK.

Aaron- I didn't see a list/site so I'm not sure what exactly you have but at 40% I'd really only be interested in lower end stuff (BV10-20). Basically any Brock that sells at $4 or less, any Gibson that sells at 4.80 or less, any Musial that sells at $8 or less, I'd be interested in. If I remember correctly, we did a deal a few months ago of about $200-$250 worth of this kind of stuff so if you're low on inventory at those BVs, I understand. Or if I'm not remembering right then...nevermind. Also, I'm not sure if this would work since it's likely below 40% but I'm at about 2.50 for any Wainwright GU and 1.75 for any Carpenter GU.

Craiger- Couldn't get too big of I lot going so I'm not sure if this works but I'd be interested in the two Ozzie Smith Cards GUs, and the George Brett GU for $13 dlvd. If that doesn't work, no problem.

i have a freese 09 UD Signature Stars RC AU if interested. only looking to sell at this time.

I will locate the cards this weekend. Also which 2 Ozzies were you interested
in? I think I have a few so just want to make sure. Lmk Thanks

Craiger- Couldn't get too big of I lot going so I'm not sure if this works but I'd be interested in the two Ozzie Smith Cards GUs, and the George Brett GU for $13 dlvd. If that doesn't work, no problem.[/QUOTE]

The UD HOF and the Lineage Ozzies (if you have any other Cardinal uni Ozzie jerseys, I'd give you $4 each for them). When you find them please post up and let me know your paypal address. Thanks.

i have these cardinals FS if interested:

2012 Stan Musial Topps Tribute gold #/25

2012 Bowman Platinum Tyrell Jenkins AU REDEMPTION

2009 SPx Colby Rasmus AU

Thank you redbirdfan. lmk if interested.

Sorry for the delay its been a rough week already :(
I am making a note to find them tomorrow, I hope my truck is fixed I had
to get a new thermostat but its still running hot so that is my first priority
However we will make some sort of deal in the near future. Please bear with me
my apologies for the delay.

No luck on the Ozzie's mentioned earier I will keep looking
I did find a Red Schoendist Bazooka GU bat card and also a
Ozzie/Pujols/ and 2 others bat card of /25