WTB graded vintage or some raw sets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have a small amount of PayPal that is burning a hole in my pocket so I want to send it to you!

Looking for graded vintage (pre 1980) stars. PSA/SGC/BVG only. Not particular in player or grade, as long as they are a HOFer, I’m good.

If you don’t have any graded vintage available, I am working on a 1958 Topps set and toying with the idea of starting a 1955 Bowman set so I would be interested in those too.

I have these graded HOFers

'51 Bowman 186 Ashburn SGC 50
'59 Fleer Williams 38 PSA 7
'75 Topps Mini 660 Aaron BCCG 8

I think that we talked about my '58T (all < ex), but I do have a good number '55 Bowman that are mainly vg/ex and a few better.

I have these graded HOFers

'51 Bowman 186 Ashburn SGC 50
'59 Fleer Williams 38 PSA 7
'75 Topps Mini 660 Aaron BCCG 8

I think that we talked about my '58T (all < ex), but I do have a good number '55 Bowman that are mainly vg/ex and a few better.

What is your price on the 59 Williams?
I am not a fan of BCCG cards, but I would take a price on the 75 mini Aaron, but will probably end up passing on that one.

As far as the 58s, yes I believe we had talked about them, as long as there is no writing, no paper loss, no tears, and minimal creasing I would be interested in them possibly.

I have a list of the '58Ts that I am selling on page 2 of the 'vintage for trade/sale' forum. The vgx cards for sure won't have creases and the vg might have a very short crease. If no short crease then the corner wear would keep it from being vgx, but still a visually appealing card. Let me know if any thing there appeals to you. Thanks

Did you get a chance to check out the list of '58Ts I have on the trade /sale forum?
Sorry, I forgot about this. I have some coming in so give me a day or so to figure out what I still need from your list.

I have a Ted Williams 1943 R302 - 1 MP & CO PSA 3 of you’re still looking and interested.

I have a small amount of PayPal that is burning a hole in my pocket so I want to send it to you!

Looking for graded vintage (pre 1980) stars. PSA/SGC/BVG only. Not particular in player or grade, as long as they are a HOFer, I’m good.

If you don’t have any graded vintage available, I am working on a 1958 Topps set and toying with the idea of starting a 1955 Bowman set so I would be interested in those too.
I have a very nice 1978 Topps Nolan Ryan #400 PSA 8 will sell for $100 + $5.50 to ship. This is below ebay recent sales price, pic provided,
lmk thx Jim

Attachments

• 000_4118.JPG
    000_4118.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 1
I have a very nice 1978 Topps Nolan Ryan #400 PSA 8 will sell for $100 + $5.50 to ship. This is below ebay recent sales price, pic provided,
lmk thx Jim
I appreciate the offer, but I have already spent all the money I had to spend at this time. I hope to have some more soon.