WTB Jonny Gomes cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LWMM

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I'm only missing 7 cards of Jonny Gomes (non-1/1), which are listed below. Will absolutely make finding them worth your while.

Also interested in any rare Gomes cards---1/1s, low serial numbered (say under /100), patches, etc.---and IP/TTM autos

2002 Just Prospects Prototypes JPP17

2004 Skybox Autographics Prospects Endorsed Dual Jonny Gomes/Andruw Jones AJJG Auto
---May not exist, so also looking for redemption card for it

2004 Skybox LE Artist Proof 124 /50

2005 Upper Deck Platinum 412 /5

2006 Bowman Originals 2004 Bowman Chrome Refractors 501 /2 Auto

2006 Upper Deck Special FX Blue 443

2007 Fleer Autographics AU-GO Auto

That's funny Eric, I was the guy who asked if you'd sell just the Gomes card from that set! Literally the only Cardinals card I have is a 2006 UD Special F/X Scott Spiezio green 48/99. I'd trade you that and an SASE for the Gomes if you like.

That's funny Eric, I was the guy who asked if you'd sell just the Gomes card from that set! Literally the only Cardinals card I have is a 2006 UD Special F/X Scott Spiezio green 48/99. I'd trade you that and an SASE for the Gomes if you like.

I wish I would have known you were from the Bench I would have probably worked out a deal. I just get alot of strange requests sometimes on eBay. The Spiezio card doesn't book much, but I don't have it either. I was hoping to get a decent amount for the set, but I guess I could break it up for you. How about the Spiezio card, an SASE and two bucks? LMK - Eric

I wish I would have known you were from the Bench I would have probably worked out a deal. I just get alot of strange requests sometimes on eBay. The Spiezio card doesn't book much, but I don't have it either. I was hoping to get a decent amount for the set, but I guess I could break it up for you. How about the Spiezio card, an SASE and two bucks? LMK - Eric

Eric, sounds good to me. Can you post it? Haven't done it on here for several years!