WTB: Kirby Puckett 2004 Leaf Exhibits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bjames

Bench Warmer
I am trying to finish off the complete 2004 Kirby Puckett Leaf Exhibits run (88 variations). These were insert cards in boxes of 2004 Leaf Series 1 and 2nd Edition baseball and have the checklist codes on the back of each card. I only need the following:

First Edition:
1921 (numbered out of 21)

Second Edition (not numbered):
1939-46 SL (Sincerely Left)
1947-66 PDPSCR (Printed by Donruss Playoff Print)
1962-63 NSNL (No Stat Name Left)

First edition is gray/black and white. Second edition has the blue tint. Check your junk boxes, etc. -- they have to be out there somewhere!! If you come across any, please let me know!! I will make it worth your while!! Pictures are just samples of each series.

Thanks!

Billy

Exhibits Kirby Series 1 FINAL.jpgExhibits Kirby Series 2 FINAL.jpg

Wow, that is one ambitious project! I've been working on the Mike Schmidt run since 2004; and have only found 26 different of the 44 First Editions (no interest in Second Edition parallels). Congratulations on being so close.......Jim

Wow, that is one ambitious project! I've been working on the Mike Schmidt run since 2004; and have only found 26 different of the 44 First Editions (no interest in Second Edition parallels). Congratulations on being so close.......Jim
Thanks!! I didn't think it would take 20 years to complete, but it is getting close to that number of years! Good luck on yours as well!