WTB Mets Flat Rate Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chiefer77

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
I'm looking to buy a large flat rate box of Mets cards. I do not want any junk wax unless is 85 or earlier. I am mainly looking for 90's and newer. If you think that you can put a box together, let me know approximately how many cards you have and a price.

Thanks.

I may be able to put a box together. Let me look through what I have and see if it would be possible.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I can do a small or medium flat rate box from 1990-current, all brands/companies, $0.01 per card for pre 2000, $0.05 per card for post 2000 and shipping, no inserts, no high end, or major stars. will pack in bricks if small flat rate box, will use other packing if using medium flat rate box but will stuff as much in as I can. won't start pulling cards until you give the ok.

Last edited:
I can put a small box together for you. The only cards I have left are mainly Bowman and Topps. Probably 25% to 35% of the cards would be inserts, #'d, GU and autos. Could possibly have some vintage but they would have rounded corners otherwise no writing or creases. Plmk if interested and I will dig. Butch

I can send you a small to medium flat rate box , generally you can get up to 300 cards in a small not sure on the medium. It will cost $5.45 to ship a small and I can do $25 delivered for a small which will include Wright, RC's, bowmans, and others. lmk if ok and begin to pull. It is about $0.07 a card. All cards will be from 2007 and newer in mint condition. I'm suggesting small first only becasue I', not sure how many I will find, I can let know more precise after I get the ok from you on the deal. thanks jim

I'm looking to buy a large flat rate box of Mets cards. I do not want any junk wax unless is 85 or earlier. I am mainly looking for 90's and newer. If you think that you can put a box together, let me know approximately how many cards you have and a price.

Thanks.

I can put a small box together for you. The only cards I have left are mainly Bowman and Topps. Probably 25% to 35% of the cards would be inserts, #'d, GU and autos. Could possibly have some vintage but they would have rounded corners otherwise no writing or creases. Plmk if interested and I will dig. Butch

Any idea of how many cards you could send and what your price would be?

I'll work on it this weekend. Thanks Butch

UPDATE:

Started to work on finding cards for you. Spent three hours this morning. Found 262 so far. Will work on it more tomorrow. Butch
Any idea of how many cards you could send and what your price would be?

Last edited:
I could put together a 500 count box for you of cards from 1990-present, there would be a small amount of inserts and parallels-no gu or autos. Not really interested in maling any money...just don't want it to cost me money on the postage end of things. Not sure what it would cost to mail. ??10-15 dlvd OK?
Rick

I could put together a 500 count box for you of cards from 1990-present, there would be a small amount of inserts and parallels-no gu or autos. Not really interested in maling any money...just don't want it to cost me money on the postage end of things. Not sure what it would cost to mail. ??10-15 dlvd OK?
Rick

PM me your info and what you want for the box. Thanks!

I have bunches of cards just collecting dust.They range from 1980's up to 1996.(I will make sure there are no 80's cards included) I don't have any g/u or autos.Probably a smattering of inserts.I can probably fill a flat rate box(they hold approx 500) full of Mets or any other teams you want for $12.00 dlvd.The shipping alone is 5.80(and the rates go up Jan 27).Different years,different brands.I do know I have a 1970's Topps Mets Whoop it up World series card in the mix.Any Mets Nolan Ryan I have will go(if there is any,I don't remember)...They all go. I'll need your okay to get started on this...and if there is anybody else out there that wants a team box(Ripkens,Mattingly's other stars...they'll all go),just let me know and I'll start on them.

Last edited:

Thanks.

your mailbox is full. I can't pm you

Your PM box is full. Needs cleaned out.

It looks like $42.00 Del. Paypal or MO. Shipping is going to be about $10.00 of that. Plmk thanks Butch