WTB Mets Flat Rate Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chiefer77

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
Title says it all. If you have a enough Mets dups to fill a large flat rate box and would like to move them, I'm buying. Any and all years are welcome.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Mets

Title says it all. If you have a enough Mets dups to fill a large flat rate box and would like to move them, I'm buying. Any and all years are welcome.

Thanks for looking!

Hi
I might be able to fill up a medium flat rate box of Mets cards. Cards would range from the 80's forward. LMK what you are looking to pay per card and see what we can do, thanks Greg

mets

If you can give me a rough idea of what you have and how many cards, I can come up with a price.

Hi
I can probably come up with at least 2500 cards, maybe more. I would have to dig though my cards to pull all them to really know. The cards would be from the 80's forward up through the 2000's. Majority would be 80's-90's I would think. All card brands and different players. pm what you are thinking and see what we can do, thanks

Got Mets?

I have a ton of Mets cards, mostly from 1978 thru the 2000's including most brands and years, even some 83-85 OPC cards and 85 Leaf. Let me know if you are interested and at what price.
Thanks!