WTB Non-Base Jazz Chisolm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steelers8873

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello,
I am wanting to buy parallels/#'d/relics/auto's & RC's or any combination of them of Jazz Chisolm. Please let me know what you have. Thanks

Hello,
I am wanting to buy parallels/#'d/relics/auto's & RC's or any combination of them of Jazz Chisolm. Please let me know what you have. Thanks
I have his bowman chrome draft refractor and his green refractor numbered to 99. any bowman chrome draft prospects for trade. esp. 2018-2020. don

Only looking to buy right now but your welcome to look in my Flickr the link is in my sig. I have only been collecting baseball for the last year so almost all my baseball is from this year and a little bit of 2020. Thanks

Not sure if this counts, but I have this one:

2019TP-ARIBowman ChromeTalent PipelineJazz Chisholm/Taylor Widener/Taylor Clarke

Not sure if this counts, but I have this one:

2019TP-ARIBowman ChromeTalent PipelineJazz Chisholm/Taylor Widener/Taylor Clarke
Mild interest what were you wanting to do sell or trade?If you are interested in trading you can find some baseball cards in my Flickr the link is below. Thanks

Hi,

I have a 2021 Topps Series 2 1986 Topps Relic 86BR-JCH Jazz Chisholm.

I can do $11 dlvd via first class in a bubble mailer.

Lmk

If it was the black border#'d version I may have been interested but not overly interested in the base patch but thanks for the offer.