WTB or Trade For the following 1990’s parallels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kemper1971

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Below is a list of parallels I’m looking for from 1994-1996. I’m looking for semi stars and stars such as Rickey Henderson, Ozzie Smith, Ryne Sandberg, Don Mattingly, Frank Thomas, Kirby Puckett, Tony Gwynn, Pedro Martinez and Randy Johnson. Let me know what your looking for in return.

Parallels Wanted

93 Stadium Club 1st Day Issue
94 Collectors Choice Gold Signature
94 Stadium Club 1st Day Issue
94 Pinnacle Artist Proof
95 Collectors Choice SE Gold Signature
95 UD Electric Diamond Gold
95 Upper Deck SE Gold
95 Pinnacle Artist Proof
95 Select Artist Proof
95 Donruss Press Proof
95 Finest Refractor
96 Donruss Press Proof
96 Leaf Gold Press Proof
96 Leaf Preferred Press Proof
96 Pinnacle Artist Proof
96 Select Artist Proof
96 Select Certified Artist Proof
96 Zenith Artist Proof
96 Upper Deck Diamond Destiny Gold

Thanks,
John

Last edited:
Below is a list of parallels I’m looking for from 1994-1996. I’m looking for semi stars and stars such as Rickey Henderson, Ozzie Smith, Ryne Sandberg, Don Mattingly, Frank Thomas, Kirby Puckett, Tony Gwynn, Pedro Martinez and Randy Johnson. Let me know what your looking for in return.

Parallels Wanted

93 Stadium Club 1st Day Issue
94 Collectors Choice Gold Signature
94 Stadium Club 1st Day Issue
94 Pinnacle Artist Proof
95 Collectors Choice SE Gold Signature
95 UD Electric Diamond Gold
95 Upper Deck SE Gold
95 Pinnacle Artist Proof
95 Select Artist Proof
95 Donruss Press Proof
95 Finest Refractor
96 Donruss Press Proof
96 Leaf Gold Press Proof
96 Leaf Preferred Press Proof
96 Pinnacle Artist Proof
96 Select Artist Proof
96 Select Certified Artist Proof
96 Zenith Artist Proof
96 Upper Deck Diamond Destiny Gold

Thanks,
John
John,
Happy new year. We have traded before. I was looking to try and pick up your Alvarez graded rookie as well as some of his other rookies...If you have them left. Just checking your list. I was big into Pinn in the 94-96 years...I may still have some Art. Proofs..I know they are not big ones......and would be filler in a trade. Are you interest in any more Pinnacle White Hots..I know I have Lofton..Will check others. I know you mentioned Gywnn before. I still have his 2 1999 Bowman Best Refractors...I think a "red Hot", I know I have his 93 SP blue Holo..also have 83 Topps or Gwynn, Boggs and Sandberg....and Last, if you need Bonds rookies...I have various ones that I would trade. Plmk and Happy New Year...Oh, started collecting the new 2020 bowman chrome draft..Bought 4 boxes..Correlation is just terrible. Plus, with 118 autos...I hit ZIP!! Happy New Year. Stay well. Don

Shot in the dark....would you happen to have this card:
1994 Upper Deck Electric Diamond Silver Back #449 Charlie Hough

Need for my Hough collection

Hey Don,

Happy New Year as well. I still have the Alvarez graded rookie and some additional rookies from 2020 including more Alvarez, Lux and a Arozarena. I was pretty wiped out of all my Bichette’s in a recent trade. With the Artist Proofs, I may be interested in minor stars if there’s any?
I’d still be interested in the Gwynns Bowmans Best refractors as well and Clark White Hot.
I’m going to be out of pocket tonight and tomorrow will be back on Monday.

Thanks,
John

Hey Don,

Happy New Year as well. I still have the Alvarez graded rookie and some additional rookies from 2020 including more Alvarez, Lux and a Arozarena. I was pretty wiped out of all my Bichette’s in a recent trade. With the Artist Proofs, I may be interested in minor stars if there’s any?
I’d still be interested in the Gwynns Bowmans Best refractors as well and Clark White Hot.
I’m going to be out of pocket tonight and tomorrow will be back on Monday.

Thanks,
John
John,
At least hold the Graded Alvarez for me. Need to did the Gwynns out. Did find a Clark White Hot along with 3 Red Hots...May even have an extra Flair Glove" can not confirm yet. Don

Any 2020 Topps Update gold from my wantlist? I have an extra 1996 Pinnacle Summit Big Bang refractor of Barry Bonds serial to 600 for the trade. Let me know. Best regards, David

Any 2020 Topps Update gold from my wantlist? I have an extra 1996 Pinnacle Summit Big Bang refractor of Barry Bonds serial to 600 for the trade. Let me know. Best regards, David
I just currently have McKay #U136 which you didn’t need.
I even ripped a couple of hanger boxes this afternoon, got no golds but got a vintage stock /99 Kershaw and a Photo Variation Solak RC, so not too bad .
Maybe next time
John

I just currently have McKay #U136 which you didn’t need.
I even ripped a couple of hanger boxes this afternoon, got no golds but got a vintage stock /99 Kershaw and a Photo Variation Solak RC, so not too bad .
Maybe next time
John
How about that card for the trade. Best regards, David