• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

WTB / WTTF 2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor

bmike1983

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
ISO 2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors. Open to trading or buying. List with names and numbers below. Please post a list of Numbers or Names with PRICE or what you would like in trade.. Thank you Mike

2019 Topps Chrome Pink Needs
28 - Justin Verlander
44 - Carlos Santana
54 - Brad Keller
116 - Jake Lamb
117 - Ronald Acuna Jr
141 - Luis Urias
163 - Patrick Corbin
175 - Trea Turner
181 - David Fletcher

Last edited:

twinjim8791

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Mike, I believe I will have most of the rest of these for you. Do you have #21 Shane Green? Do you have lists of other needs and/or what you have available to trade? Jim

bmike1983

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I have this working on anything else that would make a trade worthwhile.

Pink

163 - Patrick Corbin
Thanks for the response. I collect Pujols / Molina / Trout. I am working on 2020 as well but the remaining 5 are the main rookies listed Below :

8- Brendan Mckay
60- Luis Robert
148- Gavin Lux
150- Bo Bichette
200- Yordan Alvarez

Please let me know what I can look for, for you. Thanks Mike

bmike1983

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Mike, I believe I will have most of the rest of these for you. Do you have #21 Shane Green? Do you have lists of other needs and/or what you have available to trade? Jim
I will go through a couple of boxes and see if I have an extra #21. I have not set up a page yet of what I have for trade. What would you be interested in and I can come up with a list.

Thanks Mike

twinjim8791

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Turns out I have them all except #163 Corbin, so that works out. I didn't open any 2020, but have a lot of 2018 if that is anything you are looking for. I am mainly looking for those cards in my sig below, but am interested in trading for anything that might make sense. Jim

bmike1983

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Turns out I have them all except #163 Corbin, so that works out. I didn't open any 2020, but have a lot of 2018 if that is anything you are looking for. I am mainly looking for those cards in my sig below, but am interested in trading for anything that might make sense. Jim
I am going through boxes trying to hit some of your needs. I would like to complete a trade to put this set to bed. I will keep digging today and send you an offer later tonight. Thanks Mike

gestes72

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Thanks for the response. I collect Pujols / Molina / Trout. I am working on 2020 as well but the remaining 5 are the main rookies listed Below :

8- Brendan Mckay
60- Luis Robert
148- Gavin Lux
150- Bo Bichette
200- Yordan Alvarez

Please let me know what I can look for, for you. Thanks Mike

I don't have any of the 2020 Wants. I collect Jeter, Acuna, Gleyber Torres. Let me know what you might have of those and I can get you a list of what I have of the 3 players you collect. Thanks. George