WTS - Massive 3600+ Card Team Lots - 1986 to 1995 - CHEAP - REDUCED!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scobes

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Hey Everyone -

I'm looking to get rid of my thousands of commons now that they are separated into team lots. These are commons from 1986 to 1995. They may also contain some low-end rookies, inserts, and minor stars (e.g. the Mets lot will have Strawberry and Gooden, the Mariners lot has Edgar and Tino Martinez, etc.) Each lot will have at least 3600+ cards in it (basically as many as I can securely fit into a Large Priority Mail Flat Rate Box - which is between 3600-4000 cards).

These lots will contain a variety of cards from:

1) the basic brands (Topps, UD, Fleer, Donruss, Score)
2) premium brands (Flair, Stadium Club, Pinnacle, Ultra, etc.)
3) minor league cards (ProCards, Classic, Line Drive)
4) update cards (Topps Traded, Fleer Update, Donruss Rookies, etc.)
5) oddball cards (Food Issues, Boxed Sets, miscellanea)

These lots will have a lot of variety as well as a bunch of duplicates. If you are a team collector or TTM/IP collector, then this is the lot for you!

Right now, I am looking for $30.00 via Cash, Check, or MO. Or $31.25 via regular Paypal. Shipping in a large flat rate priority mail box is $18.00. This comes out to less than $0.01 per card shipped.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the types of cards or players found in the lot. I can not list all the cards in the lot, but I can try to give as many details as possible. Below is a list of teams that are available.

I'm hoping to move out as many of these as possible!

LMK. Thanks!

Scobes :D

Teams AVAILABLE:
Atlanta Braves
Baltimore Orioles
Boston Red Sox
Chicago Cubs
Chicago White Sox
Cincinnati Reds
Cleveland Indians
Detroit Tigers
Houston Astros
Kansas City Royals
Los Angeles Angels
Los Angeles Dodgers
Milwaukee Brewers
Minnesota Twins
Montreal Expos
New York Mets
Oakland Athletics
Philadelphia Phillies
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Diego Padres
San Francisco Giants
Seattle Mariners
St. Louis Cardinals
Texas Rangers
Toronto Blue Jays

ALSO AVAILABLE (I do not have a full lot of these - probably under 1000 cards for each team from 1992 to 1995, if you are interested in this lot, we can work something out)
Colorado Rockies
Florida Marlins

Last edited: