WTS/T Bowman Chrome Puig Magenta Ref /35 and Jeter Orange Ref /25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redbirdsfan

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have a 2013 Bowman Chrome Yasiel Puig Magenta (Some people call pink) Refractor of card #78 serial #ed/35. The last 3 have averaged $75 delivered. I'd take 62 dlvd. paypal or I'd trade at CV in the upper 60s for GU and autos of current Cardinals and maybe some stars.

I also have a 2013 Bowman Chrome Derek Jeter Orange Refractor of card #215 serial #ed/25. The last 3 have averaged $90 delivered. I'd take 77 dlvd. paypal or I'd trade at a CV in the mid-upper 80s for GU and autos of current Cardinals and maybe some stars.

I like the Adams cards and could use the other three on the right deal. Do you know rough CV averages or should I look them up?

From what I remember:

Cmart Blue - $25 Ref -$15
Adams Sterling - $10 Ref -$17
Piscotty - $7

Ichiro- Looked at your bucket--do you still have that Kolten Wong auto? either Taveras auto? I'd also be interested in a couple of the low-end Mike Trout RCs if they're gettable?

I do still have the Wong, and I want to hang on to the Taveras'.

I can move some of the Mike Trout RC's as well, what do you have in mind?

Totally understand on the Taveras. Was in the middle of research when you replied. I think those CVs must have been from the middle of the World Series or something. This is what I came up with for CVs but let me know if you're seeing something different:

CMart: Last 3 refractors 5.50-6, Last 3 Blue 7.99-11.50, Last 3 Adams 7.99-10.05, Last 3 Adams /199 10.50-20.50, Last 3 Piscotty 3.26-5.99, Last 3 Wongs all 12.49

I'd do those six autos + 2 2011 Mike Trout "paper" Bowman Draft for the Puig magenta refractor.

The Wong is a refractor Auto and it is in the $20-25 range, so I couldnt include that. I did not realize the others had dropped that much either, so I wouldnt want to do all of them for the Puig.

Yes that is fine, I only have 3 chrome left anyway

Just so you know these are Chrome #101 of Bowman Draft, not the other Chrome

Last edited:
KandS- I saw a few small things like Steve Carlton hat, Edmonds GU, but not enough for a straight trade. Interested in a trade/sale?

Joe,
I have some interest in the Brock/Scheondienst GU, Carlos Martinez regular auto, and Ted Simmons auto. I'd need some paypal for the difference if you're interested in a trade/sale.

Joe,
I have some interest in the Brock/Scheondienst GU, Carlos Martinez regular auto, and Ted Simmons auto. I'd need some paypal for the difference if you're interested in a trade/sale.

The Simmons has been sold and with holidays...I am broke. So I have to pass for now on the Jeter. If you have any of the prospects in my sig available I'm sure we could work something out for the ones you like.

Thanks
Joe