WTS/WTT: Vintage NFL Ticket Stubs from 1963 Pro Bowl and 1975 Super Bowl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scobes

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Hey Everyone -

I have two vintage NFL Football Tickets up for sale or trade. I've owned both of these since the mid-1980s. Both are very hard-to-find.

#1 - 1963 NFL Pro Bowl Ticket Stub from January 13, 1963 - Ticket is in great condition, perforated on the left side, but it was glued into a scrapbook, so there are gluemarks on the back. The East beat the West 30-20, while Jim Brown set a Pro Bowl rushing record of 141 yards in the game. Jim Brown of the Cleveland Browns and Gene Lipscomb of the Pittsburgh Steelers were named Co-MVPs. It presents very well. Could not find another one online $100 OBO via Cash or Paypal (fees added if paying via Paypal). Or will consider trades.

IMG_2605.jpgIMG_2606.jpg

#2 - Super Bowl IX Ticket Stub from January 12, 1975 - Ticket has some corner dings and some light creases on the top back side. The top has a bit of a wave to it. Super Bowl IX saw the Pittsburgh Steelers defeat the Minnesota Vikings 16-6 to win their first championship. Franco Harris of the Steelers was the MVP. A ton of Hall of Famers played in this game. Sales on Ebay vary on prices: LINK. $100 OBO via Cash or Paypal (fees added if paying via Paypal).. Or will consider trades.

IMG_2607.jpgIMG_2608.jpg

I'd prefer to sell, but would consider trades of any kind (preferably vintage, but would consider any PC type cards or even tradebait depending on what you offer). If you are interested in either one or both, let me know and we'll try to work something out.

LMK. Thanks!

Scobes