WTT 1990 Leaf Series One and Two singles for your Topps Chrome Regular Refractors BB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anvilJG

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have about 10000 singles combined for these two series and am looking to start a project of Topps Chrome Baseball refractors from 1996 to 2019. So if you have any needs for this set and have some refractors to get rid of please let me know.

Jay
anvilJG

I have about 10000 singles combined for these two series and am looking to start a project of Topps Chrome Baseball refractors from 1996 to 2019. So if you have any needs for this set and have some refractors to get rid of please let me know.

Jay
anvilJG

I have a large lot of 2005 Topps Chrome Series 1/2 refractors, standard, not numbered. Also some update ones too, I think, from the same year.

Looking for something other than 1990 leaf though if you have other things you'd like to trade.
I can look through lists ,etc.

I have a large lot of 2005 Topps Chrome Series 1/2 refractors, standard, not numbered. Also some update ones too, I think, from the same year.

Looking for something other than 1990 leaf though if you have other things you'd like to trade.
I can look through lists ,etc.

I don't really have any lists of stuff to trade. I had just thought that I would throw it out there if anybody was working on a 90 Leaf set that I could help. I will keep you in mind on the 2005's though. Thanks

Jay