WTT: 2012 Donruss Elite

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

duke74

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Broke a box on Donruss Elite today, here are the inserts and Rookies for trade. The Reiff Auto is not for trade (PC). LMk if interested in anything. Thanks.

004-2.jpg

006.jpg

I'm interested in the cards below. Please check my Trade Site's Link below and let me know if you are interested in anything for either or both of them. Thanks

Eli Manning Down & Distance GU
Russell Wilson #'d Elite RC

I didn't see anyhting right now, but thanks.
I'm interested in the cards below. Please check my Trade Site's Link below and let me know if you are interested in anything for either or both of them. Thanks

Eli Manning Down & Distance GU
Russell Wilson #'d Elite RC

Can you give me an idea of which Mcfadden auto you have? I want to point out the Floyd is the red ink variations so it is /10, but it isn't actually numbered on the card itself. Just a heads up on that, Panini doing the goofy crap Panini does.
interested in floyd and wilson look at your pm for raiders and lmk if interested Thanks Tom

trade

Can you give me an idea of which Mcfadden auto you have? I want to point out the Floyd is the red ink variations so it is /10, but it isn't actually numbered on the card itself. Just a heads up on that, Panini doing the goofy crap Panini does.

I'm looking for the mcfadden auto hold the two cards for me till thursday thanks I have many cards to look though Thanks Tom

elite trade

I'm looking for the mcfadden auto hold the two cards for me till thursday thanks I have many cards to look though Thanks Tom

could not find the mcfadden at this time will keep looking may have traded already still have the other raiders listed lmk if interested Tom