WTT 2013 GUs and Autos for Cardinal GUs, Autos, etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redbirdsfan

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I’d like to trade these items for GU, Autos, or some relics of current Cardinals. If you're interested in some of the lower end GU, I might be willing to trade on some good RCs or Oscar Tavares cards. I hope to be putting together a bigger trade list in the next day or so, but I thought that I’d start with stuff that I’ve gotten somewhat recently. Thanks!

2013 Stuff:
2013 Finest Didi Gregarious Jumbo Jersey/Auto Green#ed32/125

2013 Topps Update- Matt Magill Chasing History Auto, Ken Griffey Jr. 97 RBI Leader Pin, Alex Gordon Jersey, Cliff Lee Jersey

2013 Fan Favorites- Tim Salmon Auto, John Mayberry Auto, Dee Snider Auto

2013 Bowman Chrome- Roman Quinn /500 Refractor Auto, Yordano Ventura Auto, Sam Selman Auto, Cameron Gallagher Auto

2013 Gypsy Queen- Ryan Howard Black Frame Jersey, Jean Segura Auto, Brett Jackson Auto, Carlos Gonzalez Jersey

2013 Allen and Ginter- Brett Jackson Auto, Full Size Jersey Cards of: Darwin Barney, Craig Kimbrel, Ubaldo Jimenez, Andre Eithier, David DeJesus, Lucas Duda, Rickie Weeks;;Framed Relics they are all jersey cards unless otherwise noted: Chanel Iman Lace(model), Jason Heyward, Carlos Pena, Roy Jones Jr. trunks? (boxer), Desmond Jennings, Jose Altuve, Madison Bumgarner, Matt Cain, Jon Lester, David Price, Kendry Morales Bat, Nana Meriwether Dress(Miss USA), Jeremy Hellickson Jersey, Brandon Belt, Jhoulys Chacin.

2013 Tier one- Bill Buckner Auto Crowd Pleaser Auto /299, Todd Frazier on the Rise Auto /299, Chris Sale Jersey 2 col /399

2013 Topps- Ian Kinsler Com. Patch-Texas Flag

2013 Topps Heritage- Tommy Hanson CC Jersey

Would you be interested in this:
2005 Donruss Greats Redbirds Material #8 - Lee Smith Jsy T4/800

Looking for the Chris Sale GU

lmk
thanks
Henry

Dale- If you throw in a Chipper, or Edmonds GU, I'm in.

Henry- I actually have that one. Is that Motte auto from your site gettable?

Dave- I do some prospects, but I'm not really familiar with him. Thanks though.

Yes, I could do that trade.

Henry

Id be interested in the A&G Lester gu. I have some card stuff on my list and in my bucket. Please lmk if you see anything.. Thanks

Done deal I'll post
TY
Dale

Let me know if you can use this.

2008 Spectrum Swatches Chris Carpenter #76/99

I could use the Roy Jones Jr. Ginter relic

thanks
Dan

Dan- that's a good offer but I'll pass on that deal. I was hoping for a Molina, Wainwright, Shelby Miller, Allen Craig, or Matt Carpenter GUs on the RJ Jr.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps