WTT 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Let me know if you need any of these

2021 TCPA
Base: 479,588,593,625,639,657,675

Prism Refractor:
Dick Allen 429

Aqua Refractor:
Tim Raines #663

X-Fractor:
Earl Wynn #620

John

Would be interested in these base and refractors. Especially the Henderson.

Base:
3 Ruth, 6 Mattingly, 10 Gooden, 78 A Jones, 188 A Trammell, 250 Acuna Jr, 268 Gibson, , 294 W Clark, 416 Canseco, 464 K Hernandez

Refractors (labeled REFRACTOR on rear):
153 Morgan, 339 Garvey, 433 R Henderson

Last edited:

2021 TCPA

Prism Refractor:
Dick Allen 429

Aqua Refractor:
Tim Raines #663

X-Fractor:
Earl Wynn #620

John

Base:
3 Ruth, 6 Mattingly, 10 Gooden, 78 A Jones, 188 A Trammell, 250 Acuna Jr, 268 Gibson, , 294 W Clark, 416 Canseco, 464 K Hernandez

Let me look into this. Thanks

Mechjo,
I have discovered I failed to remove both the Tatis and Ripken Xfractors from my traders after recently trading them. Sorry about this - list is updated.
I still have the Aqua Lava Morris s/n, and would include it in a trade, but am really looking for trades with base for base , and if parallels/inserts are included, then a balance in trade in those. The Morris Aqua has a BV of 3 and the 21 TCPA Chipper refractor a 2.50 so that's close, and I do have a large number of base traders in many 23 sets if you don't need any of the 22 TCPA base. LMK Thanks
Carlton

Mechjo,
I have discovered I failed to remove both the Tatis and Ripken Xfractors from my traders after recently trading them. Sorry about this - list is updated.
I still have the Aqua Lava Morris s/n, and would include it in a trade, but am really looking for trades with base for base , and if parallels/inserts are included, then a balance in trade in those. The Morris Aqua has a BV of 3 and the 21 TCPA Chipper refractor a 2.50 so that's close, and I do have a large number of base traders in many 23 sets if you don't need any of the 22 TCPA base. LMK Thanks
Carlton

I’ll just send you the base.

That’s fine. I still send the ones in the trade. I just have 1,000s from breaking 2 cases.

If by any chance you have any of these from the set I can use them

Crazy to think a set can not be completed from 2 cases

24 William Contreras - Atlanta Braves RC
26 Dean Kremer - Baltimore Orioles RC
126 Brandon Nimmo - New York Mets
142 Aaron Judge - New York Yankees
196 Austin Meadows - Tampa Bay Rays
311 Yusei Kikuchi - Seattle Mariners
355 Jeimer Candelario - Detroit Tigers
363 Jon Gray - Colorado Rockies
417 Brandon Belt - San Francisco Giants
525 Andre Dawson - Chicago Cubs
533 Jim Palmer - Baltimore Orioles
587 Mike Cameron - Seattle Mariners
625 Sparky Anderson - Detroit Tigers

2021 TCPA

Prism Refractor:
Dick Allen 429

Aqua Refractor:
Tim Raines #663

X-Fractor:
Earl Wynn #620

John

Base:

John,
After messing up with Mechjo on a card I did not delete after trading, I now find I have done the same thing with the Henderson refractor. It was traded and I did not update the list. Sorry.
I am going to scrub the list today so I wont't keep making these mistakes.
But I do have all the rest you are interested in, should you still want to proceed.
LMK Thanks
Carlton

That’s fine. I still send the ones in the trade. I just have 1,000s from breaking 2 cases.

If by any chance you have any of these from the set I can use them

Crazy to think a set can not be completed from 2 cases

24 William Contreras - Atlanta Braves RC
26 Dean Kremer - Baltimore Orioles RC
126 Brandon Nimmo - New York Mets
142 Aaron Judge - New York Yankees
196 Austin Meadows - Tampa Bay Rays
311 Yusei Kikuchi - Seattle Mariners
355 Jeimer Candelario - Detroit Tigers
363 Jon Gray - Colorado Rockies
417 Brandon Belt - San Francisco Giants
525 Andre Dawson - Chicago Cubs
533 Jim Palmer - Baltimore Orioles
587 Mike Cameron - Seattle Mariners
625 Sparky Anderson - Detroit Tigers
Ok, that's great on your part. Really sorry I have made this mistake, and now I find I have made it with John/Kemper1971, too.
Got to scrub the list - I am embarrassing myself.
I did not collect the 21 set, although I had picked up 13 HOFer cards in some trades, all in the 600s.
Really not going to attempt to collect all 700 now that I start to get into it. Just Braves and selected others. Just too big a set to have not collected up front.
Anyway, do you want to correct the transaction, or should I just mail you the Morris? LMK

Ok, that's great on your part. Really sorry I have made this mistake, and now I find I have made it with John/Kemper1971, too.
Got to scrub the list - I am embarrassing myself.
I did not collect the 21 set, although I had picked up 13 HOFer cards in some trades, all in the 600s.
Really not going to attempt to collect all 700 now that I start to get into it. Just Braves and selected others. Just too big a set to have not collected up front.
Anyway, do you want to correct the transaction, or should I just mail you the Morris? LMK
I’ll change the trade….

If you do want to do the set lmk. I am willing to send probably 80% ish for the cost of shipping (medium flare rate Box) I had a few members go this route.

I’ll change the trade….

If you do want to do the set lmk. I am willing to send probably 80% ish for the cost of shipping (medium flare rate Box) I had a few members go this route.
Sure, that would be great for me. I have scrubbed the 22 TCPA list, and must say I have been terrible at keeping it updated so I had a lot to remove.
Would there be a few more of those I could add into the transaction for the flat rate box shipment? Just LMK

Sure, that would be great for me. I have scrubbed the 22 TCPA list, and must say I have been terrible at keeping it updated so I had a lot to remove.
Would there be a few more of those I could add into the transaction for the flat rate box shipment? Just LMK
The flat rate box route would be cash/PayPal payment not trading.

No worries, PayPal ok, separate transaction.
But could I throw some in with the Morris Aqua?
Also, I have about 12 2022 A&G back minis I could throw in, too. Sorry I traded all of your 22 A&G back mini needs to you last year, so these could be traders as I see you are still building this subset.
Just LMK

No worries, PayPal ok, separate transaction.
But could I throw some in with the Morris Aqua?
Also, I have about 12 2022 A&G back minis I could throw in, too. Sorry I traded all of your 22 A&G back mini needs to you last year, so these could be traders as I see you are still building this subset.
Just LMK
Yeah minis are ok. I can always use those as trade bait!

John,
After messing up with Mechjo on a card I did not delete after trading, I now find I have done the same thing with the Henderson refractor. It was traded and I did not update the list. Sorry.
I am going to scrub the list today so I wont't keep making these mistakes.
But I do have all the rest you are interested in, should you still want to proceed.
LMK Thanks
Carlton
That’s fine. Let me look at the cards. I’ll get back in a bit

John

That’s fine. Let me look at the cards. I’ll get back in a bit

John
All the base I’m interested in you have come out to $14.30

The ones I listed book for $13.50… Pretty close

I’d be happy to throw in an extra card of 2022 TCPA that I have a ton of to even it.

If this sounds good, you can post. I’m currently on my way home. You can let me know.

John

Last edited: