WTT Autos/GU/Inserts/SPs for your Vintage Beaters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I will get in line for the Banks as well. Also interested in the Bob Feller, if I can figure out what it is, along with the 2010 Topps Mike Stanton.

There are a lot of cards in your bucket that I am interested in. Is it up to date?

Last edited:
I will get in line for the Banks as well. Also interested in the Bob Feller, if I can figure out what it is, along with the 2010 Topps Mike Stanton.

There are a lot of cards in your bucket that I am interested in. Is it up to date?

I have multiple Banks and Fellers so make an offer. The Feller came in a Diamond Signatures set made by the now defunct Phila. A's Historical Society. I only have one Stanton. My bucket is about 90% accurate so LMK what you are interested in.

Interested in the Stanton. Also interested in the Heroes Palmer auto, the Rollie Fingers auto, the Steve Carlton auto, the Jenkins auto, the Lynn auto, and the 2 Dawson autos.
Also interested in almost all the HOF relics you have scanned in. Do you have a scan of the Feller auto somewhere?
I have multiple Banks and Fellers so make an offer. The Feller came in a Diamond Signatures set made by the now defunct Phila. A's Historical Society. I only have one Stanton. My bucket is about 90% accurate so LMK what you are interested in.

I have a few vintage u might like
71 Topps #180 Al Kaline EX
77 Topps #325 B Sutter R/C X+
59 Topps #310 Luis Aparicio EX
80 Topps #482 Rickey Henderson R/C EX
72 Topps 1A #52 H Killebrew EXEX+
54 Topps #115 Rip Repluski VG
75 Topps Mini #530 G Perry A/Star EX+
70 Topps #462 H Aaron A/Star EX EX+
59 Topps #480 R Schoiendienst VG-EX
77 Topps #206 77 SO LDRS Niekro/Ryan EX+
67 Topps #348 Tug McGraw EX+
50 Bowman #282 Cliff Chambers EX+
71 Topps #220 Ron Santo EX EX_
69 Topps #355 Phil Niekro EX to be continued

72 Topps 1A #442 Thurman Munson EX+
71 Topps #350 Billy Williams EX EX+
67 Topps #33 A-s Rookie Stars S Bando/R Schawarth VG
60 Topps #150 Billy Pierce EX+
70 Topps #537 Joe Morgan EX+
73 Topps #410 Willie McCovey Standing J Bench in background catching EX EX+
78 Topps #170 Lou Brock EX EX+
67 Topps #20 Orlando Cepada EX EX+
80 Topps #580 Nolan Ryan A/Star EX+
62 Topps #90 Jim Piersall EX EX+
76 Topps #316 Robin Yount EX+
Send me a PM if u are interested in anything please.
Bear