WTT Babe Ruth Bat for Low-Mid End GUs and Autos...Prefer Cardinals...But...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redbirdsfan

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am looking to trade a 2002 Donruss Bat Kings Babe Ruth Bat Card serial #ed22/125. I've tried to include a pic. As you can see there is some chipping on the front. In person, it looks like it's part of the card's design but it is certainly not a mint card. I'd be looking to trade it for Autos and GUs of current Cardinals. I'd also be willing to accept some cards of superstars but would be more picky there. I think it books $200 but someone can correct me if I'm off on that. Obviously condition needs to be taken into account, but I think we'll also need to account for the fact that I'm willing to take on a lot of lower booking cards (5-25 range). Please let me know if you're interested.

ruthbatback_zps30cb84b5.jpg~320x480

ruthbat_zpse2b758dd.jpg~320x480

Very interested as well. Check my trade thread or my bucket. Thanks

Also, beckett doesn't have a pricing for it. /125 books for $100. So go from that.

Wow. Yeah, I didn't realize that Beckett had halved the value of this card since last time I checked. It usually sells for about $80 dlvd. $150 or so seems more fair given their normal ratio. I wonder what that's about.

If anyone is willing to trade based on CV, I'm in, but I can't really trade this for 8-10 jersey cards that I could pick up for 25 or 30 bucks.

Biggun & Slimjim, let me know if you're still interested. I would have been pretty pumped to trade BV100 for this card too so I understand if you're out.

I'm interested but I can't trade full book for it due to condition. That chipping is pretty bad. But let me know.

SlimJim- Lots of nice stuff (Miller auto, Biggio auto) but was actually interested in things that were a little lower end. You don't have some more stuff along the lines of that Freese GU do you?