WTT/F 2013 Bowman Platinum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Not sure what you still need but I have the following:
BPP 11, 19, 22, 54, 81
Base 79, 88, 96

I can use any BPCP or Ruby base parallels or Most any Ranger or Chris Davis cards

Have these for you:

Cutting Edge Hernandez
Chrome 86,63,60.
Prospect 11
Ruby 30
Sapphire 30
Gold 30

Need

Base 1,2,11,15,62,75,78,83,98.
Xfractor 71
Prospects 20,24,65,68,87,99.
Top Prospects CC,DD,JF,JP,KG.

Phil

Hi, I still need bpp11 and 81 and all three base you listed (total bv=10.75). I can trade you ruby 22 and 54, Purple BPCP67 and BPCP 24 (total bv=11.75). If this is good with you please post and I will confirm. Thanks, Nick

Hi Phil, I want all the cards you have listed, but let me go through my cards tonight to make sure I still have everything you need, and I'll get back to you. Thanks, Nick

Let me know and I can mail out a replacement trade ...I have at least two of the three cards.....had duplicates.....and I'll inlcude a bonus card for the delay. Best regards, David

Hi David, cards disappear in the mail sometimes, it just happens. You have sent me enough cards in the past that I'm not bothered about it, you are still more than even with me. But if you have some of those chrome Mariners cards still, I'd love to trade you for them. Tell me what you are collecting right now, or I can send you some Twins inserts in return. Thanks, Nick

Hi David, cards disappear in the mail sometimes, it just happens. You have sent me enough cards in the past that I'm not bothered about it, you are still more than even with me. But if you have some of those chrome Mariners cards still, I'd love to trade you for them. Tell me what you are collecting right now, or I can send you some Twins inserts in return. Thanks, Nick
I'll check to see if I have any Chrome Mariners cards..from Bowman or Platinum? Best regards, David