WTT/F 2021 BOWMAN BASEBALL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Which Sale RC's do you have? Which Cobb Topps rc is that, running out catching? (Also Rubio never played for kentucky 🙂)
The Cobb RC is him catching a ball. I have a Rajon Rondo card. It is 2017-18 Prestige - #99. For the Sale RCs, I have the 2011 Topps #65 and the 2011 Topps Diamond Collection Sparkle card also #65.

Which Sale RC's do you have? Which Cobb Topps rc is that, running out catching? (Also Rubio never played for kentucky 🙂)
I found another card that may be better for your White Sax collection: 2020 Topps Heritage High Number Clubhouse collection relic of Jose Abreu (#CCR-JAB)

The Cobb RC is him catching a ball. I have a Rajon Rondo card. It is 2017-18 Prestige - #99. For the Sale RCs, I have the 2011 Topps #65 and the 2011 Topps Diamond Collection Sparkle card also #65.
I thought I had replied already but I guess I never hit send, my bad! Actually I would prefer the Sale diamond RC, I don't have much of his stuff as I wasn't collecting during his years in Chicago. I think with the Sale diamond rc, and you could take off the Anthony davis swat team that would make it even. Just let me know...

I thought I had replied already but I guess I never hit send, my bad! Actually I would prefer the Sale diamond RC, I don't have much of his stuff as I wasn't collecting during his years in Chicago. I think with the Sale diamond rc, and you could take off the Anthony davis swat team that would make it even. Just let me know...
The trade works for me. Please it and I will confirm quickly.

Thanks,

Dave

I have the following from your needs:
Base: 41
Prospects: 7, 17, 35
Futurists: JD, RH, ST

Requesting:
BCP: 1, 12, 17, 19, 25, 46

Let me know if you would like to make this trade.
Thanks

Requesting:

Thanks

Requesting:

Thanks
Your trade proposal is okay with me. Please post it and I will confirm quickly.

Thanks,

Dave