WTT/S 9 and 15 pocket pages by Ultra Pro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have so many 9 pocket pages it's ridiculous. I also have some 15 pocket pages for like tall boys and minis. I would be looking for either 12 pocket or 4 pocket pages in return (Ultra Pro preferred) or I can sell some cheap.

Let me know if you are interested and what you might have to trade.

^
I have so many 9 pocket pages it's ridiculous. I also have some 15 pocket pages for like tall boys and minis. I would be looking for either 12 pocket or 4 pocket pages in return (Ultra Pro preferred) or I can sell some cheap.

Let me know if you are interested and what you might have to trade.

Hi -

I can use a good bit of the 9-pocket pages. I don't have any pages to trade, but would be willing to trade cards. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

No prob. And after looking over my pages situation, probably only 100 will do at this time. Plus I know where to go if I do need more. Let me know what we can do. Thanks!

Scobes

Sorry, I haven't had time to look into this yet, I'll get back with you soon Scobes

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online