WTT/S Mid-High (Pink Trout, Longoria, B. Chrome Gold Auto) for lower end Cardinals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redbirdsfan

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have the following for trade:

2013 Topps Update #300 Mike Trout Pink #ed 37/50 (CV30ish)
2013 Bowman Chrome Gold Auto Eduardo Rodriguez RC #ed 50/50 (Sold for 68 and 75)
2008 Evan Longoria SP #361 Die Cut Auto RC #ed 39/95 (Sold for 65 but this has the bottom two corners dinged--CV 45)
2008 Evan Longoria Bowman Sterling Auto RC (CV25)

I'm looking to trade these cards for GUs and/or autos of most current Cardinals. Lower-end stuff (single jersey piece) is fine, but I might be more picky on the players I'd also take RCs of Shelby Miller, Michael Wacha, Trevor Rosenthal, O Tavares, C. Martinez, Kolten Wong, but if they're a bunch of $2 cards, I'd appreciate a trade in my favor. Thanks and please let me know what you've got. Part paypal/part trade is OK too.

Last edited:
I can use the chrome gold auto

I have a couple matt Adams autos, joe Kelly autos, descalso, miller, Craig, and jay autos

Lmk

Chris0- I didn't really see much Cardinal stuff in your bucket. Also, I forgot to list it but the Longoria Die-Cut is also an auto. Thanks for the interest. Maybe we can do a deal down the line.

Tom- Sent you the requested email. All 4 of those are somewhat interesting to me. Are the two autos from update? Also, is the Molina an SP because of a different picture or is it actually #ed?

Josh- I looked at your bucket and saw some a Holliday jersey, Wainwright jersey, Molina jersey and some retired Cardinal GU. I didn't see any Adams/Kelly/Miller/Craig, etc. Are they somewhere else or did I just overlook them? Thanks and PLMK.

Chris0- I didn't really see much Cardinal stuff in your bucket. Also, I forgot to list it but the Longoria Die-Cut is also an auto. Thanks for the interest. Maybe we can do a deal down the line.

Tom- Sent you the requested email. All 4 of those are somewhat interesting to me. Are the two autos from update? Also, is the Molina an SP because of a different picture or is it actually #ed?

Josh- I looked at your bucket and saw some a Holliday jersey, Wainwright jersey, Molina jersey and some retired Cardinal GU. I didn't see any Adams/Kelly/Miller/Craig, etc. Are they somewhere else or did I just overlook them? Thanks and PLMK.

Josh- I tried to PM but it says your box was full. I'll just post here and hope that's cool.

I was actually off slightly on the Eduardo Rodriguez Bowman Chrome Gold Auto price. It's sold for 69 and 79. This one is #ed50/50 so it's likely to end above the lowest price.

By my figuring these cards sell values:

Lance Lynn Sterling Auto
Descalso Finest Auto
Jon Jay Chrome Auto
Matt Adams Gypsy Queen Auto
Miller Bowman Platinum Auto
Joe Kelly Bowman Platinum Auto (the cheap version)
Allen Craig Tier 1 Auto
Molina Jersey Card
Chris Carpenter Jersey (just one)
Chipper Jones Jersey card
Steve Carlton Bat
Wainwright Tier One Jersey
Holiday Gypsy Queen jersey
Lou Brock Jersey
Jamie Garcia Topps Jersey

comes to 71.50. If that works for you, it works for me. If we're there, please post it up and we'll get these sent out.

Thanks,
Christopher

Tom- Email coming

any interest in:

jon jay 2012 tier one au
stan musial 2012 tribute gold /25
edward mujica 2012 topps update black /62

Id be interested in the longo sterling auto. I have an adams ginter auto, jon jay sterling auto, shelby miller elite extra auto on card. As well as a ton of miller autos and many other cardinals rookies. I can make you a list if you still have those cards for trade. Let me know

Last edited:
Hi, I have following cardinals.... Let me know if you could use any. I like sterling Longoria auto rc.
Thanks
Sam

2004 Tribute HOF Musial Jersey
2002 Tribute Milestone Materials Gibson Jersey
2006 UD Epic Materials Brock Jersey

2010 Bowman Sterling Jon Jay auto
2006 Co-Signers Wainwright Auto
2004 Diamond Kings Scott Rolen auto /5
2000 Topps Gallery Ankiel Auto
2007 Sterling Furnish Auto
2007 Sterling Ottavino AUto
2003 Sweet Spot Bo Hart auto