WTT/WTS 2015 Topps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I finally found some around town, so I'm into it for 2 retail blasters... which is 2 blasters more than I did last year (the 4 Tigers rookies was a draw to me)! :p I wish I hit more, but I'm looking for any Tigers from the set, or will take stuff I know I can move later. Also check the pics link for my photobucket full of other stuff.

Base - TBD

Baseball History
4B [Ted] Williams Goes Out With a Bang 1960 BOS
15B [Ken] Griffey [Jr.] Wins MLB All-Star Game 1992 MVP

The Jackie Robinson Story
2 Serving His Country
8 World Series Title in 1955

Highlight of the Year
1 Lou Gehrig NYY
13 Warren Spahn MIL Braves
20 Fergie Jenkins TEX
21 Fernando Valenzuela LAD
26 Nomar Garciaparra BOS

Inspired Play
1 M. Machado/C. Ripken Jr. BAL
6 J. Mauer/R. Carew MIN
14 F. Hernandez/R. Johnson SEA

Archetypes
4 Mike Trout LAA
8 Giancarlo Stanton MIA
9 Buster Posey SFG
15 Mike Piazza NYM

Robbed
3 Jacoby Ellsbury NYY
5 Josh Hamilton LAA
14 Mike Trout LAA

Free Agent 40
5 Goose Gossage NYY
8 Greg Maddux ATL

1st Home Run
02 Andrew McCutchen PIT
*06 Bryce Harper WSN
09 Matt Carpenter STL
13 Javier Baez CHC
18 Buster Posey SFG
28 Don Mattingly NYY
29 Joe Mauer MIN
33 Freddie Freeman ATL
36 Victor Martinez CLE
37 Mike Piazza LAD

First Pitch
12 Macklemore SEA

Rainbow Foil
212 Cliff Lee PHI
351 Tom Koehler MIA

Call Your Shot Game UNUSED x2 (may keep/might take on in trade cheaply)

Gold /2015
313 NL HR Leaders 0242/2015 (G. Stanton, A. Rizzo, L. Duda) MIA/CHC/NYM

First Home Run Commemorative Medallion
CD Chris Davis TEX
MC Matt Carpenter STL

Last edited:
Would you trade Jackie Robinson story #8 and 1st hr #29 Joe Mauer for these?

HIGHLIGHT 30 CABRERA
BASE 12,92,98,119,140 AND 270

PLMK THANKS STANLEY

I could use the first home run card of Bryce Harper....have theses for trade: Altuve, Martinez (tiger) and Brantley gold from 2015, Spring fever cards of Scherzer and Cabrera....Let me know and If u want all three ...its okay with me. Best regards, David

I need 1st Home Run
18 Buster Posey SFG
28 Don Mattingly NYY

I have these Tigers:
2014 Heritage Flashback-Al Kaline
2014 Heritage New Age Performer-Cabrera
2014 Topps Chrome Update MB17 Robbie Ray

LMK, Aaron

hello have these you might be interested in
2013 topps update gold 276 tori hunter
2014 topps green 149 miguel cabrera and 223 joaquin benoit

i am looking for these cards
Rainbow Foil
212 Cliff Lee PHI
351 Tom Koehler MIA
will trade all three for the 2 cards.
please let me know
thanks
dale

I have a 119 Sanchez Gold -2015. I'd flip it for the League Leaders card with Rizzo.

AQlso have a Kinsler picture variation, and a 126 Tigers team rainbow, if you get anything of interest from a Cubs perspective.

Post the Sanchez-for-leaders card if you want to.

Would you trade Jackie Robinson story #8 and 1st hr #29 Joe Mauer for these?

HIGHLIGHT 30 CABRERA
BASE 12,92,98,119,140 AND 270

PLMK THANKS STANLEY
I honestly am not a huge fan of the Highlight cards, and I might build the Robinson subset if I feel ambitious enough. Would you do the First HR Mauer for the 4 base and 2 rookies as a PWE trade?

I could use the first home run card of Bryce Harper....have theses for trade: Altuve, Martinez (tiger) and Brantley gold from 2015, Spring fever cards of Scherzer and Cabrera....Let me know and If u want all three ...its okay with me. Best regards, David
Is that Victor or JD? Regardless I can do that as a PWE of the gold and two Spring Fever's for the Bryce, I didn't know about those fever cards so that's a surprise!

I need 1st Home Run
18 Buster Posey SFG
28 Don Mattingly NYY

I have these Tigers:
2014 Heritage Flashback-Al Kaline
2014 Heritage New Age Performer-Cabrera
2014 Topps Chrome Update MB17 Robbie Ray

LMK, Aaron
I don't have a need for any of those.

hello have these you might be interested in
2013 topps update gold 276 tori hunter
2014 topps green 149 miguel cabrera and 223 joaquin benoit

i am looking for these cards
Rainbow Foil
212 Cliff Lee PHI
351 Tom Koehler MIA
will trade all three for the 2 cards.
please let me know
thanks
dale

I have a 119 Sanchez Gold -2015. I'd flip it for the League Leaders card with Rizzo.

AQlso have a Kinsler picture variation, and a 126 Tigers team rainbow, if you get anything of interest from a Cubs perspective.

Post the Sanchez-for-leaders card if you want to.
I can never keep Cubs stuff in stock when it comes to the good stuff (minus a couple of Soto GUs), but I got some inserts from other years (i.e. I think I still have a 2013 Topps Gold Schierholtz). As far as the LL's goes, I expect it to be worth more than the Anibal as I know that they goes for quite a bit in the BV compared to the other cards, so I'll hold off on that for now.

I honestly am not a huge fan of the Highlight cards, and I might build the Robinson subset if I feel ambitious enough. Would you do the First HR Mauer for the 4 base and 2 rookies as a PWE trade?

Is that Victor or JD? Regardless I can do that as a PWE of the gold and two Spring Fever's for the Bryce, I didn't know about those fever cards so that's a surprise!

I can never keep Cubs stuff in stock when it comes to the good stuff (minus a couple of Soto GUs), but I got some inserts from other years (i.e. I think I still have a 2013 Topps Gold Schierholtz). As far as the LL's goes, I expect it to be worth more than the Anibal as I know that they goes for quite a bit in the BV compared to the other cards, so I'll hold off on that for now.

The gold is Victor....spring fever cards were only given to stores that purchased topps products/and were registered by topps ...so not every hobby store has them.....packs with about 5 cards where given to people buying at least $20.00 worth of topps baseball product. Okay for u to use the pwe....With three, I'll do bubble envelope just to safe. Best regards, David