WTT/WTS: Team Lots (1997-2013) IN YOUR FAVOR! CHEAP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scobes

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Hey Everyone -

I have a desk full of thousands of base cards sorted into teams. I have about 500-1000 per team and these include most stars, minor stars, commons, and some rookies. I'm primarily looking to sell cheap, but I would consider trading if the trade made it worth my shipping costs. I could also do cash/trade deals to help cover the shipping. Pretty much, I'm open to offers on moving these outta here.

Basically, if you pay the cost of shipping in a medium flat rate priority mail box ($12), I'll take your best offer of any GU, AU, or #ed cards. I just want to move these outta here and will take whatever you offer!

Let me know what team(s) you are looking for, I'll get you a count and brief description, you make me an offer.

Thanks!

Scobes

Teams NOT available:
Minnesota Twins (GONE)
San Fransciso Giants (GONE)
Boston Red Sox (GONE)
Oakland Athletics (GONE)
Detroit Tigers (GONE)
Chicago White Sox (PENDING OFFER)
St. Louis Cardinals (GONE)

Last edited:
Any topps parallels of cubs: Blue, red, purple, diamond sparkle, gold sparkle, emerald sparkle, etc?

Hey Everyone -

Anyone else interested in any teams? Cover the cost of shipping and make an offer of some #ed, GU, or AUs, and it'll probably be yours!

Scobes