WTT/WTTF 2022 Topps Chrome Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I always put a topps chrome set together every year....but this year it's like the quality review department turn their backs on this product and let it leave the factory without one look! Topps should be ashamed of themselves!

I have theses USC: 53, 63, 106 and 127. I could use the Stan the man Diamond Greats Chrome for the trade. Best regards, David

If you can post, I will confirm and should be able to get to the PO on Monday.
I always put a topps chrome set together every year....but this year it's like the quality review department turn their backs on this product and let it leave the factory without one look! Topps should be ashamed of themselves!

This is the last year that I will be spending $$$ on Chrome or Chrome Update. Quality is horrible (honestly though, that is just about every product Topps has put out in the 18-24 months), I just want to finish the set and sell or trade everything else and get it out of my house.

If you can post, I will confirm and should be able to get to the PO on Monday.

This is the last year that I will be spending $$$ on Chrome or Chrome Update. Quality is horrible (honestly though, that is just about every product Topps has put out in the 18-24 months), I just want to finish the set and sell or trade everything else and get it out of my house.
Trade has been posted. Please confirm it. Best regards, David PS Franatics get the blame as their the owners of Topps.

I have USC33 and USC157 RC Torkelson Tigers. I could use USC 8, 9 and 149 for trade. Let me know. Best regards, David

thanks David - need to get all my incoming trade organized and make sure of what I still need and what I still have for trade. Should be back to you tomorrow afternoon, assuming nothing crazy.

Thanks! I have theses and there well centered. 36, 41, 64, 121, 123 and 173. I can also throw in the 200 but its not centered so well. I can use the Now Generation of Ohtani for the trade and the Greene greatest hits for the trade. Best regards, David

Last edited:
I have USC99 if you still need it. Not working on the base set - only the DGC. Would be interested in the Posey and/or Musial if you can find something from my tradelists to round it out. Thanks, Al

I have USC99 if you still need it. Not working on the base set - only the DGC. Would be interested in the Posey and/or Musial if you can find something from my tradelists to round it out. Thanks, Al

Could still use 99. Musial is traded, still have the Posey.

Would be interested in:

Ichiro​

19 Optic MVP #MVP9​

Thanks! I have theses and there well centered. 36, 41, 64, 121, 123 and 173. I can also throw in the 200 but its not centered so well. I can use the Now Generation of Ohtani for the trade and the Greene greatest hits for the trade. Best regards, David

at this point, off center is better than scratched, bent, etc......

I have the ohtani - I traded away all the greatest hits cards, just haven't updated what I still have left yet.

at this point, off center is better than scratched, bent, etc......

I have the ohtani - I traded away all the greatest hits cards, just haven't updated what I still have left yet.
How about adding one of the 2023 Topps gold serial /2023 with the Ohtani....gold is your choice. Okay for u to post the trade for us and pwe is okay with me. If you don't have the time. Let me know and I'll be glad to post it for us. Best regards, David