WTT/WTTF - 2023 Topps Series 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crankbait09

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Opened up two hobby boxes of 2023 Topps - Series 1 today. It took two hobby boxes in order to get a complete base set. Good grief.
I have a lot of duplicates that I am willing to trade. I will have those listed on my website later on, BUT, I do have all the inserts that I got out of these two boxes listed on my website.

I am trying to complete the "All Aces" set. The cards I need are listed on my site.

Let me know if we can make a trade. Minus the base cards, my website is up to date with all cards I have for trade / cards I am looking for

2023 Topps - Series 1 - Silver Pack

#T88C-92 Oscar Gonzalez

I havent opened any yet but would love this card. Anything else you are looking for? I might be able to dig up an India card for it.

Hi! I have these all the Aces for trade from your wantlist: 8, 14, 17, 18, 21 and 24. Any I'd the Greatest Hits from the 2023 topps? Best regards, David

@PRosefan1 - We'll touch base on this one later. I am not sure there are many India cards that will be an equal trade in regards to value. PM me if you'd like.

@David K. - the only Greatest Hits I have are 2022 from this set. I have those shown on my site.

I can use the mookie Betts 2023 topps 2022 greatest hits and the Ohtani 2023 topps all in aces. For the trade. Let me know. Best regards, David

Last edited:
Please no pm or messages....keep it on this thread! Yes...my 6 for the two listed above for the trade. PWE is okay with me. Best regards, David

Have aces 16 & 22. Need your Verlander aces and base 330.

Post it if you want. PWE in top loader is ok with me

You have several other base I need. (100, 116, 287, 293, 298) PLMK if you want anything else

Opened up two hobby boxes of 2023 Topps - Series 1 today. It took two hobby boxes in order to get a complete base set. Good grief.
I have a lot of duplicates that I am willing to trade. I will have those listed on my website later on, BUT, I do have all the inserts that I got out of these two boxes listed on my website.

I am trying to complete the "All Aces" set. The cards I need are listed on my site.

Let me know if we can make a trade. Minus the base cards, my website is up to date with all cards I have for trade / cards I am looking for
Have all Aces 16 nola available if you still need it

I'd be interested in the Vaughn Grissom if I have something you need. Apparently its against the law to stock and sell retail packs here in AZ...so frustrating

I have All Aces 4 Randy Johnson (ARI) & 13 Carlos Rodon (SF). Would you trade those for Base 94 & 1988 #T88-100 Anthony Rizzo? If that works, you can post it PWE.

Thanks!