WTTF 1978 Topps Stamped cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjv815

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Over the years, Topps has included buybacks with some sort of stamp in Heritage releases. I am not sure if they have been inserts in other releases. Examples of the stamps read 50th anniversary, Topps70, Rediscover Topps. I am trying to collect stamped cards from the 1978 set. I have stamped cards from other years to trade, or can trade other vintage. I do have cards from the last few years, but not many. Would be happy to take a look at wantlists to try and trade.
Thank you
TJ

Click on Ballards, then go to Ballards again (profile) and the last tab "about" you should see website.

Thank you for getting me to your site. Unfortunately, I am only able to come up with two cards that you need.
2021 Allen & Ginter 163 Vida Blue
2021 Allen & Ginter Historical Hits HH-36 Joe Morgan

Let me know if you would like to make a trade.
TJ

Thank you for getting me to your site. Unfortunately, I am only able to come up with two cards that you need.
2021 Allen & Ginter 163 Vida Blue
2021 Allen & Ginter Historical Hits HH-36 Joe Morgan

Let me know if you would like to make a trade.
TJ
Sure absolutely....you decide, either one or I'd take both. You can post when ready. Thx

Found two of them:
#568 Tom Hutton (Topps 75 stamp)
#355 Bill Travers (65th Anniversary - Blue Stamp)

Oh, sweet! I took a look at your wantlist. What condition are you looking for for your 69 and 70's sets. I have dupes to trade, but off condition

Oh, sweet! I took a look at your wantlist. What condition are you looking for for your 69 and 70's sets. I have dupes to trade, but off condition

For vintage, I like Ex+ at the worst. Always open to trading for Judge/Harper/Lindor/Kershaw/Bichette/Ichiro.

For vintage, I like Ex+ at the worst. Always open to trading for Judge/Harper/Lindor/Kershaw/Bichette/Ichiro.
I found the following from 1975. 162 242 263 267 273 297 475 527 554(o/c 90/10) 553. Can send pics if you would like and you can pick a few or more. Let me know

I found the following from 1975. 162 242 263 267 273 297 475 527 554(o/c 90/10) 553. Can send pics if you would like and you can pick a few or more. Let me know

Go ahead and post up the nicest one for the 2 stamped 78's I have for you, that will work for me and PWE is fine. Thanks