WTTF: 1980s Topps Wantlist 7X BV IN YOUR FAVOR!!! 1980 to 1989 needed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scobes, I have at least 4 cards for you. The 1981 TT Sutter, the 1983 Topps LaRussa, the 1984 Topps Traded Gossage and the 1986 TT Bo Jackson. I won't be able to mailto you until Friday so I'll be able to look around for some of the others you need,

I need a lot of help on sets in the 4 major sports that are in the era of your trade lists. If you PM me your email address, I can forward these want lists to you, They are too large for me to PM you as I think 3,000 characters is the limit here. If you have trouble hitting my want lists.........and I doubt you will from the looks of it........I cn find cards from your trade site to finish the trade.

If you PM me your email address, I'll forward my want lists to you tomorrow evening.

Out of curiosity, what does the XRC stand for? 1986 Topps Traded #50T Bo Jackson XRC .......

XRC stands for Extended Rookie Card. The exact qualifications to be labeled as an XRC are somewhat confusing to me as Beckett's does not seem to apply this term consistently. But an XRC is a players first card that appears in a Traded, Rookies or Extended set ((ie: Topps Traded, Donruss Rookies etc. etc). So the Bo Jackson that did not appear in any base set in 1986 is considered an XRC as his first card ended up in a Topps Traded.

On the other hand, for Roberto Alomar his 1988 Donruss The Rookies card is not considered an XRC because he appeared in the 1988 Donruss base set and that card is considered his RC.. His 1988 Fleer Update card is an XRC because he did not appear in the regular 1988 Fleer base set.

And then you have Ken Griffey Jr whose first Topps card is a 1989 Topps Traded card is just a RC and not an XRC for some unknown reason. I hope that explains that because now I am getting confused! LOL!!!!

Scobes, I have at least 4 cards for you. The 1981 TT Sutter, the 1983 Topps LaRussa, the 1984 Topps Traded Gossage and the 1986 TT Bo Jackson. I won't be able to mailto you until Friday so I'll be able to look around for some of the others you need,

I need a lot of help on sets in the 4 major sports that are in the era of your trade lists. If you PM me your email address, I can forward these want lists to you, They are too large for me to PM you as I think 3,000 characters is the limit here. If you have trouble hitting my want lists.........and I doubt you will from the looks of it........I cn find cards from your trade site to finish the trade.

If you PM me your email address, I'll forward my want lists to you tomorrow evening.

PM sent. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

Scobes thanks for your email address. I just sent you an email and will now send you 3 of my want list emails. Another member has my baseball lists but there is plenty for you to look at on the other three sports want list emails.

Scobes thanks for your email address. I just sent you an email and will now send you 3 of my want list emails. Another member has my baseball lists but there is plenty for you to look at on the other three sports want list emails.

Hi -

Unfortunately, I did not find anything you need from your Hockey, Football, and Basketball lists. Hopefully I can find stuff from your Baseball list.

Also I can use these Clemens from the list you sent.

LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

Clemens
1992 Coca-Cola/Hardees Disc (regional issue) 1 of 24 ($5)
1995 Score Platinum Team Set Redemption 118 ($12)
1996 Summit Foil 101 ($2.50)
1998 Topps Tek card 21 version 66 ($4)

I'll set those aside for you. I knew you were going to be hard to hit for Clemens cards but if you were going to need any of them it was going to be 3 of the 4 you ended up needing. That Coca Cola/Hardees disc is kind of a cool looking item in my opinion.

I'll forward that baseball email to you now and if you cannot cover what I have for you, I'll find cards off your trade lists.

I'll set those aside for you. I knew you were going to be hard to hit for Clemens cards but if you were going to need any of them it was going to be 3 of the 4 you ended up needing. That Coca Cola/Hardees disc is kind of a cool looking item in my opinion.

I'll forward that baseball email to you now and if you cannot cover what I have for you, I'll find cards off your trade lists.

PM sent. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

Scobes - can get you down to 3, have the 85T R Henderson (Yankees), nrmt.

Can use these in return:
2003 Topps 205 Pujols 3A (Polar Bear Mini) 4.00
2005 Topps Dem Bums Insert (Hoak) 3.00
2005 Bowman Heritage Mini 90 Matheny 1.00

PWE is fine by me. Tks, Jim (we miss your weekly excellence in Stu's golf league!)

Scobes - can get you down to 3, have the 85T R Henderson (Yankees), nrmt.

Can use these in return:
2003 Topps 205 Pujols 3A (Polar Bear Mini) 4.00
2005 Topps Dem Bums Insert (Hoak) 3.00
2005 Bowman Heritage Mini 90 Matheny 1.00

PWE is fine by me. Tks, Jim (we miss your weekly excellence in Stu's golf league!)

Jim -

Sounds good. Trade is posted. Thanks!

Scobes