WTTF 1985 Topps FB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

don money

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello,

I am looking for these cards to finish off my 1985 Topps FB set. Hoping for NM. I have other Topps FB years to trade. Please let me know if you can help! Thanks.

Chris

1985 Topps FootBall: Need: 33 Payton AP, 47 Renfro, 48 Septien, 50 Walls, 236 Carter, 286 Branch, 288 Ray Guy.

You may remember me from several trades we made years ago where I was looking for 1985 Gardner's Brewers. I know you completed at least one set for me and I'm still looking for more of the last three cards in that set.

I have all 7 1985 football you need in the condition you want. I can get with you on some of my set needs over the next few days. We also may be able to expand this with your 1977 and 1978 Topps baseball needs.

You may remember me from several trades we made years ago where I was looking for 1985 Gardner's Brewers. I know you completed at least one set for me and I'm still looking for more of the last three cards in that set.

I have all 7 1985 football you need in the condition you want. I can get with you on some of my set needs over the next few days. We also may be able to expand this with your 1977 and 1978 Topps baseball needs.
I remember! I hope that you are doing well. I don’t have any Gardner’s for trade at the moment. Is there anything else you are after?

Thanks for the note.
Chris

I have a ton of sets I am working on many of which are easy to hit. I'll send you a list of some of my sets I am working on and if there are any you may be able to help me on, I'll send you the actual want lists.

That Gardner's Brewers was a strange deal. About a month before 9/11, I bought a massive collection and in it were a bunch of 1985 Garnder's Brewers. For some reason I had tons of the first 20 cards in the set but none of the last 2 or 3. Since the set was sorted alphabetically, Yount was one of the ones I didn't have. You did complete one set for me at least. So nearly a quarter of a Century later, I am still looking for more of those last 3 cards. Talk about lofty goals. LOL

I'll get back to you tomorrow. Feel free to mark the 7 cards you need as pending because I have them pulled and we
will certainly be able to work out a trade.

Great connecting with you again! Thanks for the help on the 85s. I figured I’d try to complete the 85s since I’ve been working on it for 39 years! LOL
You are almost like Moses wandering the desert for 40 years. You're wandering through the sports card waste land will end 1 year earlier assuming the USPS doesn't lose these 1985s. LOL

Back