WTTF: 1986 Cubs oversized SGA Gatorade cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
These were issued at a game at Wrigley in 1986, and my Grandparents were at the game and gave me these cards when I was a child. Well, over the years some have gone missing, I traded others as a kid, and as my Grandfather just passed a few weeks ago, I thought it would be fun to see if I could find these again. Anyone who can help me out, I will trade in your favor.

Thanks and God Bless!

Kevin Mc

They are the 1985 ones from 7-Up. Looks like normal size. Ryno on the front, various on the back. All full sets (presumably) that haven't been opened.

Thanks anyways, I am looking for the 1986 Gatorade cards.....if you come across any, or if anyone else has them FT, I am interested and will make it worth your while!

Thanks and God Bless!

No, but I would say you probably aren't going to have much luck in the trading department.

Cause you are going to have to find someone that actually went to that game and isn't a Cubs fan & is willing to trade.

Good luck

Yeah, I would, but we have a new baby and money is tight! I have a Stan Musial auto HOF postcard I am wanting to trade, for that set and work a few other items in maybe if there is a collector who has the set and is willing to trade.....hopefully I get a response on here.

THanks and God Bless!

Kevin Mc