WTTF 1987 Topps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bocce420

I have for you the following numbers from your 1987 topps want list
they are
#,s 47, 293, 306, 398, 716
if you can take a peek at my wants on my homepage let me know if you hit anything if not we can still make a trade
just let me know
Thanks
Chief

I have these all in really nice condition.

47 193 268 293 398 716 730 735 792

Do you have a Brock Holt card? lmk, Mike

Last edited:
bocce420

I have for you the following numbers from your 1987 topps want list
they are
#,s 47, 293, 306, 398, 716
if you can take a peek at my wants on my homepage let me know if you hit anything if not we can still make a trade
just let me know
Thanks
Chief

let me poke around. i have some random stuff scattered around and may have something from your lists. i'm off today so i may have a chance to look. or, if it's cool, i'd just need 306 from you since easy mike can hit on the rest for me.

Last edited:
I have these all in really nice condition.

47 193 268 293 398 716 730 735 792

Do you have a Brock Holt card? lmk, Mike

i might have a brock holt card. i'd have to look. but let me see if the chief is cool with me skipping him in the queue to make a deal with you.

let me poke around. i have some random stuff scattered around and may have something from your lists. i'm off today so i may have a chance to look. or, if it's cool, i'd just need 306 from you since easy mike can hit on the rest for me.

I am fine with that . Just let me know and we can still work out something
Thanks
Chief

What ever works for you. If it goes my way Just post it up and I'll get them in the mail. Thanks, Mike

Last edited: