WTTF: 1997 & 1998 Collector's Choice Crash the Game INSTANT WIN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spcollector

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Last edited:
Does the Instant Win have a date in red foil vs. no date? I went online & looked for what Instant Win looks like, and that;s the only difference I saw. If that is the case, I have these two w/ red foil dates on them:
1997 CRASH THE GAME -9 A.Belle, 21 V.Guerrero.

Does the Instant Win have a date in red foil vs. no date? I went online & looked for what Instant Win looks like, and that;s the only difference I saw. If that is the case, I have these two w/ red foil dates on them:
1997 CRASH THE GAME

The '97 Collector's Choice Crash the Game Instant Winner cards do not have a date on the card. Instead of the date, it says "Instant Winner."

I think it just says W I N in three circles in the center versus a date in the lower left corner?

You are referring to the 1998 Collector's Choice Crash the Game cards. The ones that say WIN in the three circles are actually the cards you received when you redeemed a winner. The "instant win" cards from '98 say WIN in the three circles but say "INSTANT" where the month usually appears on the regular Crash the Game cards.

I have some that have three bats to chosse to scratch off........is that what u r looking for?

I have several Crash the Game, but only 1 with Winner - 1997 Collector’s Choice – Crash the Game – CG11 Manny

I collect A. Rod, Griffey, Jeter, Pujols, LMK what you have, thanks

I remember winning the 98 set. I should still have it because I never listed any of the cards from the set. Looking for stuff in my signature if you are interested.----walter