WTTF: 2001 Ichiro RCs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sportnut08

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I am looking to trade for 2001 RCs of Ichiro. Especially interested in his Topps and Topps Chrome Traded. PLMK what you have.

Thanks
Kirby

He's closing in on 3,000 hits in mlb..... plus has about 1,255 in the Japanese league.....so he's only one hit from Pete Rose in total hits! Best regards, David

i am looking to trade for 2001 rcs of ichiro. Especially interested in his topps and topps chrome traded. Plmk what you have.

Thanks
kirby

hello, what do you have for trade? I have his 2001 bowman dp and his bowman's best. Post or email trade list

Kirby,
Got these for you:
2001 victory ichiro rc
2010 bowman draft Stanton rc
2013 prizm Jose Fernandez rc
2013 topps Jose Fernandez rc
2013 topps chrome marcell ozuna blue refractor rc

No idea on values as I don't have bv access; what are the values on your Bryant, correa, Harper, Kershaw and playoff prestige verlander ?

Last edited:
Kirby,
Got these for you:
2001 victory ichiro rc
2010 bowman draft Stanton rc
2013 prizm Jose Fernandez rc
2013 topps Jose Fernandez rc
2013 topps chrome marcell ozuna blue refractor rc

No idea on values as I don't have bv access; what are the values on your Bryant, correa, Harper, Kershaw and playoff prestige verlander ?

Not too interested in trading Bryant, Correa, Harper or Kershaw towards any of those. Main want is the Ozuna.

Thanks
Kirby

Kirby:

I have a 2001 Upper Deck MVP #60. Would trade for your 2015 Topps
Kris Bryant #616A

I'll pass on that.

Thanks
Kirby

Not too interested in trading Bryant, Correa, Harper or Kershaw towards any of those. Main want is the Ozuna.

Thanks
Kirby

I'll pass on that.

Thanks
Kirby

I dont have access to Kirby-Value so I'm going to stop offering. Good luck.