WTTF: 2002 Topps Traded SPs (T1-T110)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sportnut08

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I am looking to trade for or possibly buy 2002 Topps Traded SPs, #T1-T110. I prefer large lots. PLMK what you have.

Thanks
Kirby

I have been working on this set for a while and having a whopping two cards from the SP's. I know greatdadx2 completed this set (at least I am pretty sure he did) but it took him o long time to find the last few. They were inserted one per pack and I would be willing to bet not a lot of people opened packs of 2002 Topps Traded.

I have been working on this set for a while and having a whopping two cards from the SP's. I know greatdadx2 completed this set (at least I am pretty sure he did) but it took him o long time to find the last few. They were inserted one per pack and I would be willing to bet not a lot of people opened packs of 2002 Topps Traded.

I actually completed the set way back in 03 or 04...I just have so many extra prospect cards (as I'm sure you could tell by the lot I sent you), that I figured I'd give the SPs another whirl. It's frustrating, but kind of a fun chase all in the same!

Kirby

Yes I did complete that set, It took quite awhile. Those cards a hard to come by

I just looked on sportlots.com There are a few sellers that have multiple SPs that they are selling

Last edited:
Hits off of my want list (not base) or guys in my sig. Want list is not completely up to date so I would have to double check.

Does anyone have #18 Antonio Alfonseca? It's the only card I need to complete Cub Topps team sets back to 1953. Can't believe I still need this one, considering I'm working on Cubs '52 high numbers.