WTTF 2004-2013 Topps Chrome Needs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Dennis,

I have the following 2007 Chrome from your list:
#284 Refractor
#325 Refractor
#339 Auto
#355 Auto

I also have a Japanese Matsui refractor, #96 and #337 Auto Refractor.

Let me know if you still need them. I'm looking to sell if possible, but I'm sure we can come to some sort of trade if you want.

*just saw your signature that you also look for plates. I have a 2008 Derek Lee Cyan#289 and Lou Gehrig #377.

Last edited:
Rich

Anything on my www or my wife's you can use. Hers is www.jstros.weebly.com

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis my 3 autos are $8.00 each for a total of $24.00. LMK if this would work.

2012 TOPPS TRIBUTE AUTOGRAPHS #JBR1 JAY BRUCE $25.00

Rich

Dennis check with your wife on this 2006 Topps 7 Mickey Mantle Game Worn Relic.
When I check Becket I am seeing five 2006 Topps Sterling . Is this one of them?
I may have another offer for her if it is.

Last edited:
It isn't a Topps Sterling card. Just regular Topps. I have never seen a bv on it. I believe i did see one on ebay one time. The deal above would work for me.

Thanks,
Dennis

It isn't a Topps Sterling card. Just regular Topps. I have never seen a bv on it. I believe i did see one on ebay one time. The deal above would work for me.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis the trade is posted, thanks. To bad the Mantle wasn't the Sterling. I have this , is it anything like this one?

2006 Topps Target Factory Set Mantle Memorabilia #MMR52 Mickey Mantle 52T $25.00

Dennis,

I have this

2010 Topps Chrome RC Auto 194 Cesar Valdez $8

Looking for any hits to my wantlists link located in sig or anything in my sig line

Thanks,
Larry

Last edited:
Dennis the trade is posted, thanks. To bad the Mantle wasn't the Sterling. I have this , is it anything like this one?

2006 Topps Target Factory Set Mantle Memorabilia #MMR52 Mickey Mantle 52T $25.00

That is it, different jersey i believe. Ours has a stripe in it and i believe it is white/blue flanel looking.

Thanks,
Dennis

That is it, different jersey i believe. Ours has a stripe in it and i believe it is white/blue flanel looking.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis I would be interested in it but do not have anymore of your Chrome needs. Are you looking for anything else?

Rich

Checked your Daughters want list for Trout and I have these I can offer for the Mantle.

2014 TOPPS TARGET RED BORDER #364 MIKE TROUT$6.00
2014 TOPPS OPENING DAY FIRED UP #UP21 MIKE TROUT $3.00
2014 TOPPS ARCHIVES '69 DECKLE MINIS #MT MIKE TROUT $10.00
2014 PANINI PRIZM TOP OF THE ORDER PRIZMS #9 MIKE TROUT $12.00
2013 PANINI PRIZM #301 MIKE TROUT SP $12.00
2014 DONRUSS POWER PLUS #1 MIKE TROUT $5.00
2014 DONRUSS #2 MIKE TROUT DK $8.00

Last edited:
Rich

Still available on the Trout cards. Sorry for the delay, not getting these in my user cp for some reason.

Thanks,
Dennis

Rich

Still available on the Trout cards. Sorry for the delay, not getting these in my user cp for some reason.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis I have had the same issue a couple of times to. If you and your daughter are still
interested in the Trout cards for the Mantle lmk or send a PM.

Rich

Back