WTTF: 2006-2016 Topps A&G Relics (want list inside)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have it listed on a PC page at $40. I don't have access to a book value yet but working on it.

I'll throw this one out there for you to consider. I'd take the 2004 Playoff Honors Santana auto ($30) even up for the Kerri Strug 2008 Topps Allen & Ginter Authentic Event Relic AGR-KS

Rick

I'll throw this one out there for you to consider. I'd take the 2004 Playoff Honors Santana auto ($30) even up for the Kerri Strug 2008 Topps Allen & Ginter Authentic Event Relic AGR-KS

Rick

You are correct the ripken bv $25. No, I couldn't want to trade the Santana auto for it. Prefer autos for autos.

I have this card. It is one of the hardest of all the relics. I am not looking to trade but would sell it to you.
BV HI is $50 and there are zero comps for it on ebay. I am asking for $30. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Thanks for offering it but ill pass on buying it for now. It's hard to believe some of those relics actually sell close to half-full book value. I have been out bid countless times on those relics specially on the bigfoot relic.