WTTF: 2008 Topps Update First Couples #4 and #25 IN YOUR FAVOR!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scobes

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Hey Everyone -

I am looking for these last two to complete the set:

2008 Topps Update First Couples #FC4 James Madison/Dolley Madison ($1)
2008 Topps Update First Couples #FC25 William H. Taft/Helen Taft ($1)

I will trade up to $5 BV for each card. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

Cool. Let me know what you need for it. Thanks!

Scobes
I just want to pull it first (make sure my records are right, which they are 95%+ of the time), but the '16 JD Martinez and Justin Verlander golds work for you?

Now you know I gotta do my due diligence on these (I think you will recall them :p )
RogerClemens.jpg
RogerClemens_1.jpg

Now while I don't see anything for the Fan Club (the expensive-er one), I think I got something in mind for the Fleer. That Magglio Zenith has some interest to me (mostly because of his big HR in 2006). I think the Clemens is a little short on that, but I can probably find some Phillies to round it out if you were interested.

I just want to pull it first (make sure my records are right, which they are 95%+ of the time), but the '16 JD Martinez and Justin Verlander golds work for you?

Now you know I gotta do my due diligence on these (I think you will recall them :p )
RogerClemens.jpg
RogerClemens_1.jpg

Now while I don't see anything for the Fan Club (the expensive-er one), I think I got something in mind for the Fleer. That Magglio Zenith has some interest to me (mostly because of his big HR in 2006). I think the Clemens is a little short on that, but I can probably find some Phillies to round it out if you were interested.

I can use both Clemens, but let me know what you have to go with the smaller one for the Magglio Zenith. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

I can put these three golds with it, without looking them up I figure its gotta at least be close.

Adams, Mike 2013 Topps Update Gold #US30 1250/2013
Papelbon, Jonathan 2012 Topps Gold #345 0418/2012
Rollins, Jimmy 2015 Topps Gold #659 CL 0578/2015

I can put these three golds with it, without looking them up I figure its gotta at least be close.

Adams, Mike 2013 Topps Update Gold #US30 1250/2013
Papelbon, Jonathan 2012 Topps Gold #345 0418/2012
Rollins, Jimmy 2015 Topps Gold #659 CL 0578/2015

PM sent. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

Hey Scobes, I have both FT. I'm look for 2008-2014 Topps Update black parallels. Do you have any FT? I have a lot of Phillies doubles from that set for trade if you can use them too by the way.

Jason