WTTF: 2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects Adam Conley and Marcell Ozuna AU/parallels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sportnut08

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I am looking to trade for or buy base and parallel autos of Adam Conley and Marcell Ozuna (Marlins) from 2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects. Interested in all other cards if them as well. PLMK what you have.

Thanks
Kirby

Last edited:
I have his 15 topps pro debut orange /25 #20. Looking for Giants, Rockies and Astros minor leaguers. I can send a list of guys I'm looking for if you want. LMK

I have his 2013 Bowman Platinum Green Refractor auto /399. I also have 2013 Bowman Platinum autos of Marcell Ozuna. The blue refractor /199 and the green refractor /399. I am waiting for their breakout performances this year, but I will consider letting them go.

I am looking for Yankees or prospect stuff. I will check out a list or bucket also. I never know what might catch my eye.

I have his 2013 Bowman Platinum Green Refractor auto /399. I also have 2013 Bowman Platinum autos of Marcell Ozuna. The blue refractor /199 and the green refractor /399. I am waiting for their breakout performances this year, but I will consider letting them go.

I am looking for Yankees or prospect stuff. I will check out a list or bucket also. I never know what might catch my eye.

I have a 2012 Bowman Chrome Draft Ty Hensley Blue Refractor AU

Kirby