WTTF 2013 Emeralds, 2014 Red Foil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Unfortunately, I have not worked on any of the 2013 sets you have listed. Any other wants? I have many inserts and parallels available and listed at the link below.
Thanks, Al

I have

13 Topps Emerald - - 364,373,529,564,567,603

Looking for my set needs in sig

Hi Al,

I have these from your list;

456, 476, 646

I'll take any three of your Emerald duplicates in trade. If that works, please post.

Thanks,

Todd

I have emerald #377. I'll get it sent out to you.

I just posted free card to you but it doesn't show your address so I guess you have to confirm it.
AL

Last edited:
Hi Al,
Thank you very much. I confirmed, so the address should appear. I'll keep an eye out for your needs. Thanks, Al

I have emerald #377. I'll get it sent out to you.

I just posted free card to you but it doesn't show your address so I guess you have to confirm it.
AL

I can use them both. Please let me know if you can use any of the Jeters on my inserts trade page, or I can pull together $5 in Jeter base if that works. Thanks, Al

Can't use any of the Jeters you have listed. Let me know what base Jeters you have.
I would also sell the two Emeralds for $2 delivered.

i have these

395, 412, 436, 518, 520, 532, 574, 632

i can use these

2012 Bowman Chrome Refractors - 172
12 Topps Chrome Refractor - 197

if this works for you post it up

I have ones from various years in Finest, Topps Chrome, Bowman Chrome, Masterpieces, Elements. They are all sorted by set. Any particular sets/years of interest?

Can't use any of the Jeters you have listed. Let me know what base Jeters you have.
I would also sell the two Emeralds for $2 delivered.

Hi Al,

I have these Emeralds for you;

189, 363, 403, 420, 435, 440, 648

I will take a few emeralds duplicates in exchange.

Thanks,

Todd

Back