• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

WTTF: 2013 Panini Cooperstown inserts

Thlorian17

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Mild interest in the Escobar. I'd be interested in checking to see if you have any other possible collecting interests.
Ok, always looking for serial #'d of Detroit Tiger players who played pre 1987ish please - thanks. Also building the 2007 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Classics Base set and need just about the entire set of 200 cards.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Ok, always looking for serial #'d of Detroit Tiger players who played pre 1987ish please - thanks. Also building the 2007 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Classics Base set and need just about the entire set of 200 cards.
The closest thing I have to anything you listed would be this.
2005 Skybox Autographics purple George Kell #79 #'d 12/25
Have an assortment of HOF base- Sparky, Cobb, etc

Lets see what we can possibly work out for the 1/1. Also collect Killebrew, Blyleven, Feller, Mauer, Twins refractors.

Thlorian17

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
The closest thing I have to anything you listed would be this.
2005 Skybox Autographics purple George Kell #79 #'d 12/25
Have an assortment of HOF base- Sparky, Cobb, etc

Lets see what we can possibly work out for the 1/1. Also collect Killebrew, Blyleven, Feller, Mauer, Twins refractors.
Ok sounds good - where are we at right now re a possible trade?

Thlorian17

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Depends on the value you are placing on the Escobar.
PS
What year is the Escobar? Assuming it is a printing plate.
2018 - Here are a couple of pics - definitely 1 of 1 collectible printing plate - Sorry re lot of glare re the camera ... very nice item!

Attachments

• Printing Plate - 1 of 1 Collectible - pic 1.jpg
    Printing Plate - 1 of 1 Collectible - pic 1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Printing Plate - 1 of 1 Collectible - pic 2.jpg
    Printing Plate - 1 of 1 Collectible - pic 2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Thlorian17

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Sounds good! Cards are pulled. I will no be able to mail before Friday. Feel free to post or LMK and I will post later this afternoon. Thaanks!
Rick
No problem - its obviously a real nice and rare item but I am not a Twins fan so glad it is going to a good home and perhaps your PC!

oriolefan1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have these:
Wood Lumberjack: #9 John Evers
Museum Pieces: #3
Historical Tickets: #3, #9, #22

I could use your 2 Manny Machado's and 1 Ryan Mountcastle