WTTF: 2013 Topps base/inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have these if you still need them:

Base - 112,269,283,331
Chasing History" #s CH- 20
Chasing the Dream" #s CD- 3
Calling Cards" #s CC- 5

I can check your 2013 tradelist once you've updated your website.

Rich

Nick - I have a lot of what you need. I saw it wasn't updated since last night, so I wanted to verify you actual up to date needs before I sift through everything. I do have a sweet Emerald Foil Greenberg you can blog about:)

I am looking for the Rookie Silk Patch BoxToppers if you have any available, and I will finish the base set as well.

I have these if you still need them:

Base - 112,269,283,331
Chasing History" #s CH- 20
Chasing the Dream" #s CD- 3
Calling Cards" #s CC- 5

I can check your 2013 tradelist once you've updated your website.

Rich

Hey Rich, I don't think trading for those would be worth the shipping for me at the moment, sorry.

Thanks for the reply, though!

Nick - I have a lot of what you need. I saw it wasn't updated since last night, so I wanted to verify you actual up to date needs before I sift through everything. I do have a sweet Emerald Foil Greenberg you can blog about:)

I am looking for the Rookie Silk Patch BoxToppers if you have any available, and I will finish the base set as well.

Sorry, Cory, I don't have any of the Silk Box Toppers available at this time.

Hi Nick! I have theses for trade....all different then the others in front of me. 6, 12, 25,59,63,67,104,107, 117,131,161, 214,240,252, 306, 317. 325. Looking for one of the Million dollar cards. Best regards, David

Hey David, I actually just traded all the "Million Dollar Codes" I had. Is there anything else I can find for you? Perhaps some other 2013 inserts or Twins cards?

Let me know, thanks!

Hi! i can use all your gold and black serial #d as well as twins parallels and inserts. i won't be opening any 2013 topps for a while but do have over a million cards from pre-2013 to trade if interested. i can help you find stuff on my 7 trade pages loaded with cards listed below in my sig.

plmk

thnx!

Sorry for the late reply, I don't check in too often around here anymore.

I don't have any extra Gold parallels, sorry.