Wttf: 2013 topps chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

just pulled everything out and discovered a small mistake...i dont have 167 and 168.....i'd copied and pasted your list and i guess i accidentally forgot to delete those two....i also had a typo on my list (jay bruce is 109 , not 108 so i don't have 108) ....if you dont mind , just keep 2 or 3 of the refractors of your choice and we can carry out the deal with everything else....

Trade is posted just need for you to confirm it.

Last edited:
just pulled everything out and discovered a small mistake...i dont have 167 and 168.....i'd copied and pasted your list and i guess i accidentally forgot to delete those two....i also had a typo on my list (jay bruce is 109 , not 108 so i don't have 108) ....if you dont mind , just keep 2 or 3 of the refractors of your choice and we can carry out the deal with everything else....

I don't need 108 do you have 109? if not no problem just let me know

I don't need 108 do you have 109? if not no problem just let me know

package went out this morning and included everything on the list except 167 and 168....

(i edited that post to delete the part about 108/109 and saved the edit - not sure why it's showing up again now....)

Trade has been posted. Please confirm it. Sorry for being an a... on your football contest. Trying to do 165 trades and football contest got to me. Once I realized that the stress was getting to me....I decided it was not heathly for me to continue to the contest. Hope you understand. Best regards, David

Trade has been posted. Please confirm it. Sorry for being an a... on your football contest. Trying to do 165 trades and football contest got to me. Once I realized that the stress was getting to me....I decided it was not heathly for me to continue to the contest. Hope you understand. Best regards, David

Not a problem i totally understand about the football contest so no hard feelings with that-And trade has been confirmed

If this works for you, go ahead and post:

For me:

2013 Topps Chrome Refractors #'s: 58, 103, 154, 177, 185

For you:

2013 Topps Chrome #'s: 36, 49, 51, 53, 56, 88, 93, 136, 140, 143, 149, 153, 155, 167, 168, 182, 193, 199