WTTF 2013 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Wonders of the Universe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

littleredjacks

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
hi,
need these
God bless
david

NEED THESE:
2013 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Wonders of the Universe #WT3 Venus
2013 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Wonders of the Universe #WT13 Surface of Mars
2013 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Wonders of the Universe #WT15 Surface of Europa
2013 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Wonders of the Universe #WT18 Haley's Comet
2013 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Wonders of the Universe #WT36 Ghost Head Nebula
2013 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Wonders of the Universe #WT41 Rose of Galaxies SP
2013 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Wonders of the Universe #WT42 Pillars of Creation SP
2013 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Wonders of the Universe #WT43 Demise of a Sun-like Star SP
2013 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Wonders of the Universe #WT45 Hale Bopp SP
2013 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Wonders of the Universe #WT50 Doomed Star Eta Carinae SP
2013 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Wonders of the Universe #WT53 Interacting Spiral Galaxies SP
2013 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Wonders of the Universe #WT56 Eagle Nebula SP
2013 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Wonders of the Universe #WT58 Gaseous Envelope Expelled by a Dying Star SP
2013 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Wonders of the Universe #WT60 Spiral Galaxy NGC 1300 SP

Last edited:
Just a thought. I am a soon to be retired 4th grade teacher that has "tons" of posters, pictures etc, of NASA, the moon, space shuttle etc. from 70's 80's 90s. I am currently cleaning out files ( I no longer teach the solar system in new curriculum) If interested I could put together a large envelope of material for you. Would love to see it go to someone that would enjoy it.
LMK Have a great day.
Rick

Last one I had left was one little corner - pluto. Looks like you already have that one. sorry I couldn't help out.