WTTF 2014 Allen & Ginter Pastimes AP & DG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have these if your incoming trade falls through let me know.

32*, 75*,145*, 149*, 207
PP-MMA Mark McGwire, St. Louis Cardinals*
PP-TG Tom Glavine, Atlanta Braves*
PP-RHE Rickey Henderson, Oakland Athletics*

Could use the following:
OBA - 10
ITU - 1 9
WDP - 3 13 18

Have the following Pastimes:
Ruth
Utley
Jackie Robinson
Justin Upton
lou brock
lou gehrig
mark mcgwire
nolan ryan
rickey henderson
sandy koufax
ty cobb
ted williams

Once the dust has settled with those above - let me know and we can try and get something together. Thanks.

Hi Andrew,

I can use the Robinson - all the others are incoming. I could also use A&G minis of Posey, Wong or Goldschmidt, or any of my other set needs.

Still have ITU1 & 9 and WDP13 & 18 available.

Thanks,
Dan

I have these if your incoming trade falls through let me know.

32*, 75*,145*, 149*, 207
PP-MMA Mark McGwire, St. Louis Cardinals*
PP-TG Tom Glavine, Atlanta Braves*
PP-RHE Rickey Henderson, Oakland Athletics*

Will do, thanks!

Hi Andrew,

I can use the Robinson - all the others are incoming. I could also use A&G minis of Posey, Wong or Goldschmidt, or any of my other set needs.

QUOTE]

I have 31 92 168 296 available from your base want list plus the jackie robinson pastime. No minis to help you out though. If it is possible to get both WDP's for the 5 I have, great, if not, will take what I can get. Thanks.

How about one of the sps for those??

I can do better than that - how about SPs 306 ($2), 313 (1.50) and mini 3 ($1) for the 5 Pastimes? Post if OK or PLMK - thanks!

Hi Andrew,

I have 31 92 168 296 available from your base want list plus the jackie robinson pastime. No minis to help you out though. If it is possible to get both WDP's for the 5 I have, great, if not, will take what I can get. Thanks.

Andrew, if you still have the 1994 Score Gold Rush #85 Ripken, I could do all four minis for that and the A&Gs - PLMK or post if OK. Thanks!

Back