WTTF 2014 Gypsy Queen Base High Number Minis 331 & 334A

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have the Mauer incoming but need the Castellanos. PLMK if you happen to find anything else.

Thanks,
Dan
Also have the #336 Ivan Nova Mini if you still need that.......On another note I have a '14 Appel Auto on eBay if you wanna check that out. It's BIN or Best Offer.

Also have the #336 Ivan Nova Mini if you still need that.......On another note I have a '14 Appel Auto on eBay if you wanna check that out. It's BIN or Best Offer.

I do need the #336 mini, so let's put that into the mix.

That's a sweet Appel auto, but unfortunately outside my price range right now. Hopefully a Stanford grad with some extra cash will see it!

Did you see anything you could use on my trade page?

Thanks,
Dan

I forgot about this post for awhile. I could still use the Napoli if you still need the two minis I offered. Let me know.

I could also use these:
Mini: 55

Debut All-Stars: AS-DO Ortiz BOS

N174: WB Boggs BOS

Dealing Aces: PM Martinez BOS

Let me know what we can work out and sorry for forgetting about this.

Last edited:
I forgot about this post for awhile. I could still use the Napoli if you still need the two minis I offered. Let me know.

I could also use these:
Mini: 55

Debut All-Stars: AS-DO Ortiz BOS

N174: WB Boggs BOS

Dealing Aces: PM Martinez BOS

Let me know what we can work out and sorry for forgetting about this.

No problem - it sort of slipped my mind as well! As it turns out, I had mini #111 coming in another trade, but I still need mini #330.

I have all the ones you mentioned available except for mini #55 - that one just went in another trade. From your tradelist, I like the 2014 Heritage Goldschmidt Blue, but that would put me about $3 ahead BV-wise. Anything else you could use to tighten us up?

Thanks,
Dan

I would be interested in any of the following to even things up:
2009 UD A Piece of History Cut From The Same Cloth #CSCPE Dustin Pedroia/Jacoby Ellsbury BOS 517/999
2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Blue #13 Daisuke Matsuzaka BOS
2013 Topps Emeralds US84 Drew BOS
2014 Red Foil 274 Gomes
2014 Green Border 274 Gomes
2014 Red Target 307 Peavy

I would be interested in any of the following to even things up:
2009 UD A Piece of History Cut From The Same Cloth #CSCPE Dustin Pedroia/Jacoby Ellsbury BOS 517/999
2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Blue #13 Daisuke Matsuzaka BOS
2013 Topps Emeralds US84 Drew BOS
2014 Red Foil 274 Gomes
2014 Green Border 274 Gomes
2014 Red Target 307 Peavy

Trade posted, thanks!
Dan