WTTF: 2014 Topps Allen and Ginter Set Needs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yes, I can definitely still use those Ginters for my set. The Panini Pucket is available.

I am probably not going to have a chance to look through your site for a couple days. I will put the ones I listed for you off to the side and we can finalize a trade at some point. Unless you want to post something up with the Puckett and some Jeters/A-rods/Ichiros to equal out the value - that would work fine for me. Thanks.

Hello. I've got these for you - 21, 55, 76, 103, 138, 168, 235, 266, 278, 293, 348, 350 - $13.85
I could use these:
2010 A&G mini 243
2013 A&G mini 12, 15, 17, 33, 64
2014 A&G mini 216, 287, Black 30, Gold 23
$13.75

Please let me know if that works for you. Thanks! Steve

I can use them all but #21. Did you mean #31, because I can use that one. When I get home tonight, I'll verify that I still have all the cards you are interested in. Once I hear back from you on number 31 I'll post the trade.

Thanks,
Billy

Sorry, yes it is 31. Thanks!

I can use them all but #21. Did you mean #31, because I can use that one. When I get home tonight, I'll verify that I still have all the cards you are interested in. Once I hear back from you on number 31 I'll post the trade.

Thanks,
Billy

i have all your SPs except for 317. i will check your site.

EDIT: didn't see anything on the site. got anything unlisted or hits to my wantlist on my site?

Last edited:
Sorry it took so long to get back with you. The Ordonez Printing plate is a 2007 Finest #4 Cyan Plate.

Billy

Billy, what value do you have on it? Buying the sps at all? I'd love to knock these hardest ones from the set for you

I looked on Ebay and only one Mags printing plate is avail and it has a BIN $21.99 and there aren't any previous sales. Not sure what value to put on it? How much are you selling them for? I'd be using Paypal.

I looked on Ebay and only one Mags printing plate is avail and it has a BIN $21.99 and there aren't any previous sales. Not sure what value to put on it? How much are you selling them for? I'd be using Paypal.

$8 dlvd sound ok? If so, please post. If not, please pm.