WTTF 2014 Topps Before They Were Great BG-28 - LAST ONE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan, I've got the mini 6 & 31, red foil Goldschmidt, Target for all 4 of your guys, and Wal Mart for Wong, Posey and Belt. When you let me know what you still need I'll pick out an equal value of red foils.
Thanks, Dale

Dan, I've got the mini 6 & 31, red foil Goldschmidt, Target for all 4 of your guys, and Wal Mart for Wong, Posey and Belt. When you let me know what you still need I'll pick out an equal value of red foils.
Thanks, Dale

Hi Dale,

I can use both minis, Target Goldschmidt, Wong and Belt, and Walmart Wong, Posey and Belt. I also can use Target and Walmart #38 if you happen to have extras.

The only red foil pending right now is #158 - everything else is available.

Thanks,
Dan

OK, I can trade Target 38. Total bv for you = $19.25. How about these Red Foils: 30, 84, 92, 129, 174, 178, 235, 291 & 323? Total bv = $19.50 for me.
Thanks, Dale
Hi Dale,

I can use both minis, Target Goldschmidt, Wong and Belt, and Walmart Wong, Posey and Belt. I also can use Target and Walmart #38 if you happen to have extras.

The only red foil pending right now is #158 - everything else is available.

Thanks,
Dan

Back