WTTF - 2015 A/G #1 Birds of Prey (BP-1)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ttt - has the A/G trade market dried up already? Seems like not nearly as many people were trading it this year!

Andy,

I have
KTC 1 9 10 $9
BIRDS 1 5 7 $12
BUGS 12 $2.50

Looking for wantlist help link in sig or let me know what parallels you have of the guy's in my sig

Thanks,
Larry

I have a Goldschmidt GU and a McCutchen gold border and a kershaw mini from A/G and a kershaw box loader from A/G.

I also have a bunch of 2012 SP Golf from your wantlist. Let me know what direction to go and maybe we can work something out. Thanks.

I have a Goldschmidt GU and a McCutchen gold border and a kershaw mini from A/G and a kershaw box loader from A/G.

I also have a bunch of 2012 SP Golf from your wantlist. Let me know what direction to go and maybe we can work something out. Thanks.

Need to know more about the McCutchen Gold the Kershaw mini and what 12 SP Golf you have

Need to know more about the McCutchen Gold the Kershaw mini and what 12 SP Golf you have

Kershaw - #339 regular back mini from 2015 A/G

McCutchen - gold border #400 from Topps 2015 Series II

The SP golf - will have to get a list of what I have - but to confirm - it is SP you want and not SP Autnentic. Most of what I have is the celebrities/personalities - the higher numbers.

Kershaw - #339 regular back mini from 2015 A/G

McCutchen - gold border #400 from Topps 2015 Series II

The SP golf - will have to get a list of what I have - but to confirm - it is SP you want and not SP Autnentic. Most of what I have is the celebrities/personalities - the higher numbers.

I already have the McCutchen and Kershaw I need the SP (not the SP Authentic) let me know what you have

would u trade?

keys to the city #10 $3
kirbys 93 topps rockies 200,406 $5, 95 choice silver 77 $2
8 other puckets not on your have list (free)
$10

for
15 ginter mini relic perez $8
lmk
Larry